Reviews for Christmas Greetings
JoMoFan-spot chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
Just wanted to pop in and tell you this was one sweet and cute piece! Jedam were adorable in this! So was Jay with his babies! That includes Heath :P

Whenever a story pops up from Mama, it delights certain people to no ends. On top of them, there is a crazy fangirl named Shezli.
Sams Taz chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Yup it is official I loved it! :-) Wonderful little one shot! :-)
Debwood-1999 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
DAAAWWWWW! That was just sweet! Cuteness overload *head has now exploded into candy*
Dashing Golden Dreams chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This was absolutely adorable! I got a cousin for Christmas too... she was born today (the 28th) and her name is Chloe Joy! I wanna see Jay and Heath's baby... hope she gets Heath's hair, but both of them have gorgeous hair, and are gorgeous in general, so she's bound to be precious :) Ooh, and Adam's preggers again too :) I love your stories so much!
Esha Napoleon chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This was so adorable 3
takers dark lover chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Awe this was so sweet. With Chris getting Matt and JoMo togather. Then Heath and Jay having thier baby early. Very nice.

Hope you had a wonderful holiday.
BlackDiamonds.32.20.54 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
very cute.
IsidoraAngst chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That was a good story. I loved it. It was nice. Awesome.
LadyDragonsblood chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Charming, simply Charming...well I got a Thesaurus for Christmas, finally finding new words for things lol.

I just smiled the whole way through this one...I used to not like mpg stories, but after having written a few...I do find I like them as long as they are done right, and you sure did this one right.

Loved her middle name and it suits everything about the story. Wouldn't mind a follow up to see what Jeff and the baby have.

Thank you for a nice mid morning smile! Makes for a nice rest of the day, in the process of writing a chapter...gotta go finish tourturing our blond baby now myself...Have a great day!