Reviews for Metal Nin
purplejemrain chapter 7 . 1/26
please please please continue to update this, i really love it so far!
Kamui Senketsu chapter 2 . 1/24
Lol just started rereading this and it’s as funny as I remember. When Mizuki was pissed at the end I was like, that’s what you get bitch. So hilarious omg
dragoncaller45 chapter 1 . 10/19/2017
I am in love. please post more!(I know this is on chapter one but shush)
Guest chapter 4 . 8/1/2017
ALL of them should have came out traumatized and screaming about giant foxes and gibbering in corner if they came out at all. Minato was a COMPLETE IDIOT if he didn't put some kind of defenses against mental manipulation into the seal! That's just as good as handing the fox and his son to enemies(or the occasional nosy 'friendly' but that's just 'collateral damage').
Guest chapter 3 . 8/1/2017
I'm not sure what the big deal is with the whole 'laws' thing, they're both genin, which means they are both adults now. There is no laws about that once that headband goes on. It stays funny for approximately 22.1 seconds.
\
I can however, think of about a DOZEN laws that kakashi has broken toward naruto in the last half of this chapter, I would THINK this will NOT go over well.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/1/2017
Actually it makes no sense of the third... The ONLY way to mitigate the hate the village has, IS to tell them WHOSE kid naruto is. Then they would KNOW that the reason he was picked was because he had the power to hold the beast back. However he doesn't, but is somehow shocked that Naruto doesn't have a "normal childhood"... as if that was POSSIBLE the second he opened his big mouth. No, IMHO, if he was going to be stupid enough to spill the beans on the kyuubi, then he should have "manned-up" enough to come clean about ALL of it, then wait and SEE what CONSTANTLY lying, and stupidly 'hoping' every thing will 'be alright'... That's NOT A LEADER.

And actually YES sarutobi COULD adopt naruto WITHOUT raising suspicions. ALL jinchuriki are tied to the leaders of their villages, it's COMMON practice... SUNA: garaa is son of the kage, KUMO: the kirabi is the brother of the kage, and yugito is the adopted daughter of the kage, KIRI: yugatra is the kage, TAKI: fu is adopted daughter of their leader. SOOO.. if sarutobi adopted naruto, it's just continuing the NORMAL tradition, in fact that he DOESN'T however, IS kinda suspicious.
Isobu chapter 7 . 7/12/2017
yea love the story but how long does it take to make a chapter? I mean I was thinking it might take a few days at most but...u left such a huge cliffhanger I just couldn't NOT say anything...
yindragonkiba chapter 7 . 5/18/2017
fools what hsve you done leaving us with this massive cliffhanger... But really love the fic
Monster King chapter 7 . 3/8/2017
Great story I really liked it a shame that it looks like you gave up on it.
Shadow JAFF chapter 7 . 2/5/2017
Really nice story. Really funny. Please update. b/OωO\d
ExculpatoryEvidence chapter 7 . 6/27/2016
Really wish you'd update this. It's fantastic.
reaver216 chapter 7 . 6/18/2016
please update when you can
Amused reader chapter 2 . 1/4/2016
While I doubt there will be any more updates because the fic is quite old im going to commend you anyway

in my opinion you have made a near perfect fanfic especially for naruto fanfic its funny he bas a cool power he is still very naruto ish everyone is nice enough tenten is well implemented and again fucking masterpiece in terms of hilarity and badassery

Without a doubt one of the best fanfics I ever read and ive read hundreds well done
helrio uzugaku chapter 7 . 11/20/2015
Ok, I don't usually comment on stories but I just gotta do it with this one. Unbelievable. Hilarious. Well written. Art in the comedy world of fan fiction! Write often!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/7/2015