Reviews for After the wedding
Marla's Lost chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
Enjoyed it alot - you have Sandra's acting ability nailed down! Loved how Joe still had his "accent."
Araminta18 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I just watched this movie again last night, and found myself coming back here for fic. This was great-I liked your interpretation of what happened after the non-wedding. I'd like to see your perspective of how they got from the ending of this fic, to Jack proposing at the train/metro/whatever it's called station-I think that'd be a really interesting fic. For me, I always figured that a week or two after the non-wedding, Jack just showed up with the family and proposed, and having the family there signaled that they were ok with everything that had happened, but I like this interpretation and I'd love to see how they get together from this jumping-off point! :)
LML chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This is one of my all time favorite movies. LOVE IT! You did a great job writing this and the other story you did. I always thought there was room for some fanfiction with this one. I liked how you wrote it and thought you stayed true to the characters. Good job!