Reviews for The Adventures of Terrie the Mary-Sue
JaliceJelsa4eva chapter 7 . 2/13
This was great!
randomobsession123 chapter 7 . 12/16/2012
. And another thing, don't leave Dwayne and Paul together in a room with nothing but the Twilight Saga and The Lost Boys 2 and 3… It's not a pretty sight.

Care to tell us how bad it is?
randomobsession123 chapter 5 . 12/16/2012
Yay! I enjoy pain.
N3ko8 chapter 7 . 10/23/2012
Alternative ending nice. Thanks StrangeGirl21 for encouraging MoggieFish to finish the story. Lol. The boys took over the world... XD AWESOME!
StrangeGirl21 chapter 6 . 10/18/2012
I find it funny. Makes me want to finish your story but I'm a terrible writer too and the whole wishing into this world thing makes me think of the labyrinth. I was really curious to see who tipped the car. You should have just ended it with one more chapter of terrie waking up to see David and Marko before they drained her and left to terrorize the real world it would've beena quick funnby ending.
StrangeGirl21 chapter 4 . 10/18/2012
What is GCSE?! Also who wished for Shane?! Poor Paul getting attacked back... And. FOCL terrie said Shane was from the cruddy 2nd movie. So true. XD
StrangeGirl21 chapter 3 . 10/18/2012
I knew it! Shane is the mystery guy in ch 2! Paul seriously seems to always be on a sugar rush too when I saw the movie. can't believe it took her so long to recognize the guys... 0_0
StrangeGirl21 chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
Sorry girl too much on the whole strange emo girl in the beginning... Made me skip to where she meets one of the boys.
miseryXlovesXmyXcompanyX chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
Awww now im all sad because you aren't continuing it. I was all excited for an update but no one can make you continue...thanks for the good start on this fantastic story! :)
zxnightfox chapter 5 . 8/16/2012
I love this story, Update soon please?
Bye Dead Account chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
Don't worry! I'm still reading your story. I got so excited when I saw that it had been updated. I think this was a good chapter, but I don't think Aunt Renee really deserved to die though.
Emzy2k11 chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
hi again this is really good you should proud of this story its amazing you've done an amazing job. a word of wisdom though dont just write the next chapter half assed it wont turn out right if you cant think of anything take as long of a brake as you want and think it through you never know you may think of something to add to the story half assed work is never good and you could end up ruining this really good piece of writing you've done here anyway update when you can :)
Margaret Ellie chapter 4 . 1/23/2012
I love this story, It would be amazing if they were real!

Update soon please?

:D
Emzy2k11 chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
interesting i like it your oc is a little strange though i cant seem to connect with her but you should stick with the rest of your plot i like the fact your oc likes dwayne please keep it like that and maybe in the end she ends up with dwayne there isnt many dwayne/OC out there and i like dwayne hes my favirote character in the lost boys but update it soon but maybe change your oc terrie a little other than that youve done an amazing job keep going :)
InsoluableInsanity chapter 4 . 1/19/2012