Reviews for Memories of love
Blackshadow390 chapter 11 . 12/14/2014
Don't you dare leave it like this -.-
I want more
Guest chapter 11 . 7/18/2012
Woooo! Go Ulquiorra! :-)
sasusakufan2357 chapter 11 . 6/26/2012
AHHHHH I love it so far! Hehe enjoying the lemons too this is one of the best UlquixOC stories out there! And plus there are lemons! (; Ahhh I hope Aizen let's Ulqui keep Shizu ): I swear if he doesn't...then shit's going down. Forreal. I hope you update soon! Keep up the amazing work
Ookamihime Ichimaru chapter 11 . 5/28/2012
that was awsome! o.m.k! i just love yer chapter! im hooked oh please oh please write the next. o and kit-chan said it was nice. baka. anyway it was just amaxing! shes like ulqi now wooo!
Third Generation Witch chapter 11 . 4/30/2012
O.O damn amost worth the wait...almost X3, but hooooo damn that was some hott shit! nicccce
MissMakaraCaptor chapter 11 . 4/29/2012
:O HOLY. CRAP. I can't believe she became a hollow! That is awesome! I hope Aizen keeps her...
MissMakaraCaptor chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
I SWEAR TO GOD IF SHE DIES I WILL COME AFTER YOU WITH A CHAINSAW! Okay, my anger aside, LOVE the story. :D
Kitsune.Sentarro chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
yes this is the same kitsune. im using Ookamis phone,but like a smart child i exused myself from sensei to go to the bathroom insted of reading underneath my desk.(stupid kid nearly got cuaght) any i apologise for Ookamis fasttaliking ditsy-ness wont happen again ill be monering her reviews from now on.
ps she said are you japanese.
Ookamihime ichimaru chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
wow! i just finished this chapter,and i was all like ooh then what da hell? then aww then aw shit..it was a truly (how do the french say it) Magnifico! i cant wait to see what happens next! i mean what will Bitch curl say?
(ps thats the bastard the betrayed in his own men)
its all so exiting. ok i gotta go my teachers coming. im reviewing on my phone. ps are japanese?
Third Generation Witch chapter 10 . 4/10/2012
wh-WHAT!1/! i dont understand! wtf just happend gah! wabba wabba! what the wooooot? Krystal you best pull some miricals to earn back my trust after what just happend! ooooohhh i swear ima end you !

~love witchy 3
Ookamihime ichimaru chapter 9 . 4/7/2012
hello ! im so sorry for not reivewing! i shoulda been 'ere! but i had a ton of school work srry! but anyway i loved this chapter! it was enticin' to read! oh please oh please write part two! please?i promise to review it!
Leopardlover999 chapter 9 . 3/19/2012
I LLLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEE this story why did you have to stop! :,(

Can't wait for the next chapter. : )
Ookamihime Ichimaru chapter 8 . 2/29/2012
hiya loved the chapter! please write more fluff!
Kitsune.Sentarro.Schiffer chapter 7 . 2/22/2012
hey. liked it alot. but can you bring some lemons in?
HPdown chapter 7 . 2/18/2012