Reviews for Times To Remember With Your Best Friend, A Vampire
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
peddie-obsessed1.0 chapter 6 . 11/10/2013
lol-ing my ass off! :D
LadyWolf81 chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
So much fun to read. I love that you switches their body. I hope you write more on this story.
Unicorn1328 chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
Make more i laughed so hard to this please!
xxfabiexx chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Very cute beginning! I faved!
I love giggeling! ;)
MyEmeraldTears chapter 5 . 5/5/2012
Haha, that was a good chapter!

You know, I kind of saw that coming...Kaname's such a manipulative jerk, it's no wonder he had some play in Yuuki and Zero's switched bodies.

God.

Go to hell, Kaname.

Anyway, another good chapter from you, Rosalie, and I'm impatiently waiting for the next update!
AnimeCookie93 chapter 5 . 4/25/2012
...that is one of the funniest things I've ever seen, putting Zero in Yuuki's body and vice versa. Very funny, and an interesting concept. I expected a bit more teasing, but all's good in my pea-brain.

I swear, I'd reviewed this, because I remember reading it. Oh well. I've gone through many a story and have forgotten to review, so that's my fault, ne? xD;

Anywho, I hope to see an update soon!

-Cookie-
KisshuHorseLove chapter 5 . 4/22/2012
Hahahahahahahaha! I loved all of these chapters, they made me roflol so many times! Especially chapter 4! You can't believe how hard I laughed when Zero was confused about his newly found "boobs" and when Yuuki mentioned that there was an awkward huge something between her legs! I was about to die from a lack of oxygen! Haha, your hilarious stories make my day! Please continue! XD :) ;) .
hi chapter 4 . 4/16/2012
Thee are amazing! You need to meme more
Paru0 chapter 4 . 3/31/2012
Amazing! I love that you liked my fic so much you did a chapter based off of it! I love this keep going! I can't wait to see the next chapter it's going to be great!Love you!
MyEmeraldTears chapter 3 . 2/29/2012
Aww, all three were adorable! Clearly, you are a good writer. U.P.D.A.T.E!

NOW!

:P
Paru0 chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
I love how when Iread this I paid attention to the YoriXAido line...Anyways awesome job!So cute ZeroXYuuki foeva!
lizzyclaire chapter 3 . 1/31/2012
Daaaww, so cute! (I think I said that last time, oh well!) yea Zero, of course you danced with a bunch if other girls before :P or maybe you just practiced with yourself a ton in hopes that one day you may get to dance with Yuuki and could then sweep her off her feet :)
KARCHELA chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
OMG I like it!

"Come on Love Birds!" The teacher cursed. "Get off the stage. Yori and Aido, You're next!"

"God" Yuuki and Zero said at the same time.

you wonderfull writter continue that. :)
Bre CC chapter 3 . 1/30/2012
aw so sweet glad i read this before leaving for school