Reviews for A Sky of Starlight
mrneb chapter 28 . 3/8
I'm enjoying your novelization a lot. I look forward to the next chapter.
Just one nitpick is that Louis Dainard drives a Buick Skylark, not a Ford Mustang (American car nuts notice these things...).
thewalkerinme chapter 28 . 2/10
I've been waiting so long! Ahhh!

Oh, Andrew and his stupid jar of marbles. Humph! I feel ya, Joe! XD
Oh my god, they're on MY level of Procrastination Experts haha
"If we're not gonna make him barf, then what's the point?" Exactly, Preston, right? Exactly! God, Joe!
Hhahaha, gross! It's bubbling!
Noo! Martin! DON'T YOU THINK YOU SHOULD HAVE TOLD THEM, BEFORE, THEY STARTED EMPTYING THE WHOLE KITCHEN INTO THE DRINK! IDIOT! Hahahaha

Oooh, I'm not liking Martin's dad much... he and Carol were kinda suspicious...

Hahaha Cary!
Sure, Charles, Nothing Serious...
Let the zombies go, Cary!

Haha, aw, I love Joe's subtle obsession with seals. It's adorable.
Aw, that "what does she see in me?" whole part was stunning.

The pale man working in the dark and the woman watching the tape were spine chilling. This original story plot is getting so interesting. Your mind is gold. Stay absolutely amazing. I wish you could get recognised for this. I think that the story creators should check out fanfiction. Because there is this awful stigma about us that really isn't true in all cases. Like, this isn't a story about reading smutty scenes about Joe and Alice like most people would assume all Super 8 fanfiction would be. This is a real story, with plot twists and riveting story lines and beyond believable dialogue and character development! Worth paying a lot of bucks for in my opinion.

Aww "extremely special circumstances" that was adorable. Joe is so self conscious. Hahaha, and Cary playing guitar with his feet was so funny, and I will have that mental image in my head for a while now hahaha
Charles reminds me of myself somewhat, always scribbling away with my stories, and always daydreaming and really passionate about them and not much else haha love him. Love all of them!

I don't know how you do it, but this is so believable. I was kind of expecting this to get too focussed on the boys, but it's like life just goes on in competitions, Todd, everything else that you have made up to go around them to further the story is so real. I actually like reading this more than watching the movie.

Oh man, the guitar playing was awesome, I could almost hear their uncoordinated, messy, song together. Awesome. Ugh, I wish you could get a seal for everything awesome about this. You'd have to invest in a nature reserve... no... a whole damned country, to fit all of those seals!

Aw. Just. Aw. Here's another seal. Look, it's barking for you! And doing that funny, slappy hand thing!

Martin? Um, what're ya doin', Buddy?

Aw, it's nice that Rachel is there as another girl in the gang. Plus, she's Alices Lookout haha

Awwww! just had an image of Alce showing up at Joe's house to go to a school dance or something, and she doesn't have makeup on, so Joe offers to do it for her, you know, if she wants, because he's obviously more than happy seeing her without makeup because Alice is PERFECT but then she accepts and he does her make up for her. Mwah! Ugh, sorry, I just had to get that out of my system.

Ah! I love Rachel! Don't shake your head. Ah, it's just little things like that that make your characters so beautifully likable. Here's three seals. Enjoy. Yours sincerely, Walker.

"Do you want me to cry like before?" I GOT SO NOSTALGIC!

Absolutely MINT chapter yet again. Here's a whole fucking nature reserve of seals. I absolutely adore this, thank you so much for writing it!
Cartoonny chapter 28 . 2/9
Wow! I'm loving where you're going with Charles's newest movie idea! (To steal his most famous quote) It's mint! Hahaha, but seriously this is great, and I can't wait to see where you go from here! The little tidbits of info from Rachel's perspective sure are intriguing as well! Keep it up! Go for mint!
PuppeteerOllie chapter 28 . 2/8
This was fantastic!
thewalkerinme chapter 27 . 1/10
Okay, reviewing as I go again.

Firstly, shit, Lieutenant Forman... he gives me hebegebes! Making Joe say all of that so that he doesn't tell people what really happened.
Oh, god. God, imagine if he and the guys really did tell the world like they want to? Oh God, the military would slaughter them! Ahhh

Fuck, you literally haven't missed anything. I admire how you have written this so believably that it "Flows" (Quoted my Charles) Fucking production value. Charles would actually love you! He'd be screaming "PRODUCTION VALUE!" All day at you.

Joe! Shut up. Charles' idea is a great idea! I'd definitely watch the movie. GOD J.J. ABRAMS! HIRE The Box AND MAKE THIS SEQUEL!

HAhaha. Joe is such a beautiful, wonderful dork! I loved that he thought about saying the spy movie quote! FUCKING LOVE THIS!

Whoa! WHOA! DUDE! DUDE! WTF!? WTF?! WHAT THE FUCK!? Tim, Todd, whatever the hell your name is, what is your problem!? Ah, that was awesome.

I loved when Rachel walked in. The differences between the boy's and girl's reactions. Haha awesome.
Hahaha, "And Joe, you're not too weird." HAhahahahahaahaaaaa

I love how the intricate eye reminded him of Cooper. Aw. I kinda miss him. See what you've done? You've made me nostalgic over an alien! BUT HE WASN'T JUST ANY ALIEN!

Oh, Preston. I love you.

Haha. Hahahaa, of course... her dad's in the fucking army. Oh shit. Hahaha, oh shit..
Aw, I love Rachel. I like how timid she is and how nice she is with them all.
Fuuuck, I love how great friends that all are. Uhhhh I love this!

Haha the left side and right side haha aww I love it! Fuck off, Todd!
Aww, I pouted when he explained about Cary being small awwwwww
Mr. Davies! Stop this torture! I swear gym teachers enjoy watching their students get trampled!
Slam Lamb! haha

How the fuck am I so obsessed with this story?

Oh my fuck I winced for Cary. Ohhhh, no, not again... He'll be infertile!
Da fuck! Again! I'd say his grandchildren will be infertile too after that... but... you know, how can he have grandchildren. Even so, poor Cary!
Oh my god I hat Mr. Davies!
Oh my fucking god it's a damn war-zone. And I'm hanging off every word!

what.

wait.

what?

...

Oh! Haha! I though he had suddenly gotten telekinesis or something (from the alien or something) and stopped the ball haha whoa. That was awesome. Nice on Joe!
Hahahah, no, Joe. As terrible a situation you are in, a firing squad would be a lot worse hahaha

*loud and slow clapping* that was fucking brilliant! Absolutely MINT!

Aw. Aw. Aw. I ship them. Racharles... uh, yeah. That's their ship name now. Yep. Aw, omg and he spoke to her the same way he first spoke to Alice! Meep. My heart... ack... I can't take.

Todd's jelly! Fuck. I knew it! (I didn't really, this was a total shock that hit me over the face as hard as those basketballs hit the boys)

Huh, I never really thought about Alice being in a relationship before. But I like what you've done. Also, I can relate to her a lot. I have only three female friends and the others are guys. I don't like girly things and I find it hard to relate to girls that do, and so I dress the way I feel comfortable (which usually gets me teased for looking like a boy) and I don't wear make-up. It's so annoying when people imply that I am seeing all of my guy friends, like Alice with the boys.

OH... NO... HE... DIDN'T! FUCK YOU, TODD! FUCK YOU! God what a piece of horse crap.
I loved how you made him almost shrink. Shrink into the pathetic bully he is.
Oh, Alice. I just wanna give her a massive hug.

Look at the emotional roller-coaster your story is giving me!

Eep. I'm done. I can't. It's... so many feels. Ah.

Aw. That was so cute and so exciting and intense. I'm sobbing. I'm glad I'm home alone right now. Or my dad'd think I was distraught.

Aaaand... now I'm giggling like a little school girl.

THANK YOU FOR THIS STORY! I ACTUALLY THINK IT IS MY FAVORITE FANFICTION! It's so freaking brilliant! Please update soon. I'm gonna PM you at least a few times a month to ask how you're doing. Sorry if it gets annoying but I need this story! I LOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT YOUR WRITING! THANK YOU SO MUCH!
PuppeteerOllie chapter 27 . 1/7
That was MINT! And FINALLY, Joe and Alice kissed that was sweet
thewalkerinme chapter 23 . 12/30/2014
I just read chapter 26 again. PLEASE UPDATE !
thewalkerinme chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
I was grinning so much. Pac-man was hilarious and then Cary with the trampoline! Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fucking incredible. This IS the sequel. This is my closure! It's so realistic! Just, everything is flawless!

Also, am I missing something with the "DON'T BE STUPID" poster in Cary's room. Was it suppose to be just a funny ironic this with his love of fire, or was there something I didn't notice? What with Alice recognising it slightly, I felt like I should have, too.

Ah, Alice and Charles' little clear up, ah, that was so cute. Alice is so gentle about it and Charles is so graciouse and such a great friend to Joe! So in character! Ah! I love it!

My fucking God. They're all so in character. Even the little things, like Cary being wreckless, Preston with his fortune of dimes, Charles with his insecurities even though he doesn't make it obvious, Alice when she just flicked Joe's chest... just... so sweet and brilliant (in case you hadn't guessed, I have quite a huge crush on her) Joe with how adorable he is (him, too XD)

You've just done so damn well on this!

I was freaking out about the leech just as much as Martin was! Hahahaha had me wincing and groaning haha and I fell for it, too!

Aw, and even Joe's mom. "Thanks for being you" awwww. I awwwed so much! Especially how Alice reminded him of it! God, I'm so into this!

I'm so interested to see where you take this! I hope you update more often! Please! Please!
PuppeteerOllie chapter 26 . 12/29/2014
Thank you! For coming back, thank you!
thewalkerinme chapter 25 . 12/13/2014
Oh my god I just noticed the whole Cary Lee thing hahaha love it!
That was truly amazing! I need you to continue! You write all of the characters flawlessly! I love how you haven't forgotten a detail. Charles' jealousy, Cary's braces, Martin's leg, the air force, they relationships with their parent, the consequences that would have happened after, Alice and Joe 3
You've just... done so well!
Please continue!
thewalkerinme chapter 24 . 12/13/2014
Super '8'
HAhahahahahaha! I loved everyone's exasperated reactions to that! LOVE THIS!
thewalkerinme chapter 9 . 12/13/2014
I loved the dressing room scene!
thewalkerinme chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
"Before his brain could catch up with his mouth" AHhhhh I fangirled so badly at this! That was perfect! Man, you rock!
thewalkerinme chapter 4 . 12/13/2014
AHHHHH! I LOVE THIS! I AM SUCH A GEEK! I am watching the movie now, too hahahaha oh dear!
thewalkerinme chapter 2 . 12/13/2014
Awww! This is perfect! I love this movie! This is officially its novel! I don't care it is! I'ma spend the rest o' my day reading it :)