Reviews for Punctuality
godiva33 chapter 6 . 1/11
Wow! Loved this story! I adore angst and you write it beautifully!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
You. Are. An. Amazing. Person. Putting all those wonderful, yet seemingly unrelated one shots together and tying them into one utterly perfect Johnlock story, yet keeping the characters true to the show and being an absolute delight to read? That is one awesome writer if I ever saw one! I am recommending this fic on tumblr and checking out your other stories. You are awesome, keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
This, this is superior writing. The conflict was expertly set up in the beginning, was beautifully written, with the characters feeling very real and an original plot. Overall, a really amazing story! Keep writing. :)
Quillinx chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
oh dear lord this is so perfect
the ending
omg sobs 33
please keep writing this stuff ;u;
Decoded3 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
These concepts are so original and refreshing. It's hard to find a plot that hasn't already been written a thousand and one times.
I really enjoyed this one and I look forward to reading the rest of you work. (:

Max!
ChelIsAwesome chapter 6 . 10/17/2013
This story was awesome and I loved reading it, but it still bugs me how we never found out what Sherlock said to Donovan.
librarywitch chapter 6 . 10/3/2013
What a wonderful look at how a relationship could grow. Well done. Still love your penname!
shadowfireflame chapter 6 . 6/29/2013
Eeeee, what a fantastic ending!

Well, as I seriously adore Sherlock whumpage, this story was like my heaven! Five near-death scenarios that John gets to rescue Sherlock from, woo-hoo! Plus bonus cuteness.

-The blow to the temple, the taking of the phone, and all the time he'd been waiting and John had been sitting in a restaurant eating chicken.-

Oh my God, this line is so perfect. It’s the emphasis on the word “chicken” that really sells it, shows John’s emotions.

-So long as nothing else collapsed John would be fine, even if Sherlock would have drowned long before then. The thought was very comforting.-

This line is so incredibly sad but so sweet of Sherlock at the same time. Made me really happy.
Decoded3 chapter 4 . 5/14/2013
I love that John mistakes Sherlock's concern for him as a fear for himself and further complications with his injury. This was beautiful. I love the dynamic and how you managed to wordlessly replicate it so easily. Fantastic. I can't stop reading. 3
Thanks!
stargazerdown chapter 6 . 4/28/2013
Argh, it's so cute! Thank you, I needed that fluff.
stargazerdown chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Oh, that's so sweet! Hurrying to next chapter.
gemclaw chapter 6 . 3/28/2013
Thank you. This is the most amazing thing ever.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/17/2013
What was by far the best story I have ever read. Ever. In my life. The Doctor Who bit totally made my life. I'm a sucker for whump, and this had just the perfect amount of whump and romance. You wrote them perfectly. Thank you for making my weekend awesome by writing this story :3.
fantasybean chapter 6 . 1/2/2013