Reviews for Punctuality
FlamingPhoenix7 chapter 6 . 3/24
Awwwww, loved it! :)
I'm late to the game here. Firstly, I never comment. Secondly, I'll say I usually despise slash and shipping. But this was so well done. Such a natural occurrence after the events as you wrote them. Such a pleasant surprise, even after you had lined it up perfectly. A perfect twist, if ever there was one. And to boot, you creatively played into the prompt with this last chapter. I am speechless. You are the writer I wish I could be. Now excuse me, I'm going to go see if you've written anything else as amazing as this. A thousand kudos.
louisesnape chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
love it
Weaselle7 chapter 6 . 3/22/2015
AAW THE LAST THREE LINES!

Omfr this is so cute and beautiful and the ending fell perfectly with all of that conclusions. :") Keep writing, you're definitely a great writer!
I heart the Hitachiin twins chapter 3 . 2/3/2015
What did he say...
LaueHime chapter 6 . 1/27/2015
That was nice! I loved how caring John was and even if he was late at times, Sherlock never held it against him. At least, they got their perfectly timed ending. I'm not usually into Johnlock but I thought you handled it very nicely and in a way that I did enjoy :) Thank you for sharing!
The Jumble Book chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
Love a good bit of Sherlock whumpage! Great fic!
Innnnaaactive chapter 6 . 7/17/2014
Aww I loved that _
Thanangst chapter 5 . 5/17/2014
Well, that was heartbreaking...and lovely.
Guest chapter 6 . 4/24/2014
Awwww! That was so sweet!
godiva33 chapter 6 . 1/11/2014
Wow! Loved this story! I adore angst and you write it beautifully!
Guest chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
You. Are. An. Amazing. Person. Putting all those wonderful, yet seemingly unrelated one shots together and tying them into one utterly perfect Johnlock story, yet keeping the characters true to the show and being an absolute delight to read? That is one awesome writer if I ever saw one! I am recommending this fic on tumblr and checking out your other stories. You are awesome, keep writing! :)
Guest chapter 4 . 12/27/2013
This, this is superior writing. The conflict was expertly set up in the beginning, was beautifully written, with the characters feeling very real and an original plot. Overall, a really amazing story! Keep writing. :)
Quillinx chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
oh dear lord this is so perfect
the ending
omg sobs 33
please keep writing this stuff ;u;
SeductivelyDeductive13 chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
These concepts are so original and refreshing. It's hard to find a plot that hasn't already been written a thousand and one times.
I really enjoyed this one and I look forward to reading the rest of you work. (:

Max!