Reviews for Stray
spike'smate chapter 9 . 9/27/2010
cute story loved it.
WhiteFire86 chapter 9 . 7/30/2009
You are added. Pleas come and visit.
Bookaholic136 chapter 9 . 4/4/2009
I have made it a mission to read all of the Buffy and Spike fanfictions on this site and so far, this one is my favorite! I have never laughed so hard reading fanfiction! You are a wonderful writer, and have a great sense of humor. Good luck with your next one!
Love's Bitch 666 chapter 9 . 8/3/2007
OMG,

Love it! I love the Spike-as-a-puppy thing! I just got a puppy the other day, she's coming home on Monday. Would have named her Spike but she's not a boy. Oh well.

Love the rest of your fics too btw!
chozen1 chapter 9 . 3/12/2004
i laughed i cryed..but mostly laughed...that was awesome!
wolf116 chapter 9 . 1/23/2003
this whole fic is freakin' hilarious now all we need is for someone to turn Buffy into an animal and have her follow Spike around but he'd figure it out in about 2 seconds it was a thought though. Loved it it was bloody hilarious would liked for it to have went until she actually figured out she was in love with him for a really good laugh.
Blue Star Galaxy chapter 9 . 12/28/2002
Haha! That was sp cute. Was scared it might turn out a bit corny, but you were great! Cute, sweet, and I just about died thinking of Buffy kicking around a puppy. Shades of Men In Black... anyway, very cute. nice work!
SlayerKid chapter 9 . 7/19/2002
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! that was ssoooooooooooooooo cute! like deadly cute! i was like 'aw' the wole way through. hehe...spik dog thats one for the books! lol.

Luv ya!

great writting

Slayer Kid.
Lux1 chapter 9 . 7/15/2002
Okay, that was like, the cutest, funniest fic ever. :o) I'm gonna go reccomend it to everyone I know now. LOL.
Tygerwulfe chapter 9 . 6/1/2002
I'm glad I didn't write the story that I had in mind a few months ago, cause it was really similar to this. Oh well, great minds think alike, and all that.

Great story!
liliaeth chapter 9 . 5/24/2002
poor puppy, I'm with Spike on this one.
Estepheia chapter 9 . 5/24/2002
That was cute and fluffy. Fun!
TalesOfSpike chapter 9 . 5/24/2002
Really enjoyed this story. Definitely what was needed when the show was getting darker and darker. Thanks.
ankh x princess chapter 9 . 5/23/2002
that was so cute. i loved it! hehe. bwit xx
SunnyD chapter 9 . 5/23/2002
Cute ending to the story. Glad to see that Buffy still cares about Spike. HEHE! Poor William had to get fixed though, got to suck for him doesn't it? Oh well, I loved this story, I thought it was so cute. I can't wait to read more stuff from you.