Reviews for Draco Malfoy and the Lightning Scarred Wizard
QueerSlytherin chapter 16 . 6/30
I really like this story. I hope you update but I don't think you will since the last time you updated was 2012 but I still hope so.
LunarBabe chapter 16 . 1/2
I love this story so much but are you planning on completing it? I'm just wondering since it's already 2016 and there's a chance that you're not going to update this story. I do hope that you're going to complete it though.
grimmich chapter 15 . 6/17/2013
wow Tuny, you actually DO have a heart?
grimmich chapter 13 . 6/17/2013
go harry! you stick to your family like glue! I hope we get to see Harry's blood lust boil over and in action though, that is sure to be a sight!
grimmich chapter 6 . 6/17/2013
I absolutely hate you right now.,,.
grimmich chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
poor Draco quite being so cruel to him and tell harry already!
grimmich chapter 4 . 6/17/2013
will someone PLEASE just tell him already!
grimmich chapter 2 . 6/16/2013
wow, obviously his friends have no sense of personal privacy,i mean they are getting mad at him because he isn't divulging every little detail of his life. people ARE allowed to have secrets from their friends (all of which harry already kinda said)! poor Draco though, because of an over amorous girl he thinks his boyfriend cheated on him :C
Lzay-Niight chapter 16 . 6/4/2013
You haven't updated since 2012...I can't talk, cause neither have I. -winces- Gosh, why is starting a story back up so damn hard?

-sigh-

Either way, I have enjoyed this story, and like how you made the original story line work while still making it your own. I do admit the love sick Draco, was a bit annoying, but still cute.

I highly encourage you to continues to get it out the way.
RatedRenegade chapter 10 . 12/30/2012
i laughed my ass out in this chapter great work
RatedRenegade chapter 8 . 12/30/2012
wow i loved this chapter poor harry
RatedRenegade chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
oh crap..
RatedRenegade chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
loving this stoey so fr
RatedRenegade chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
dammit boys fix things !
RatedRenegade chapter 2 . 12/30/2012
this is different but i like it :)