Reviews for The Possessors
omega two chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
Well, for some reason I felt the urge to go and read all the reviews I ever wrote. I realized how lacking I was on this story and decided to come post a longer review!

So this story was great. A lot of it made NO sense at ALL, but that's mostly because I know you well enough to see things that wouldn't happen. I also know how far apart we lived...it's farther now. For normal people it would be fine.

Poor kid who cant pee standing up.

And finally, I hate you for making me stay up unroll 1:30 am :/ I need to wake up at 6:45 tomorr...this morning, you douchebag! Immunity was good, but something tells me it won't be worth passing out while I'm trying to lay hardwood
x Cellie-chan x chapter 20 . 3/25/2012
Wow, nice job! Mack's character is very well developed, as well as the plot to this story. It's well put together. Nice job! :3

~Celestt
x Cellie-chan x chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
Interesting. You really pullrd me into the story. It took me a moment to figure out whos POV this was in, but after that, it was incredibly interesting and well written. It seems as if you put alot of effort into the plot. For that I congradjulate you. Keep writin'!
omega two chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
Therefore os spelled that way, no there for :p
omega two chapter 15 . 1/24/2012
That was a pretty cool fight scene. I have waaay more combative skills than a sophomore really should...
omega two chapter 14 . 1/24/2012