Reviews for fragmentation
kenyuri chapter 6 . 3/6/2014
A short piece but very deep. It could make me feel the loss touya feel and also shindou's. And the way you write about 'someday' (refer to the part where shindou tell akira), although it ended like that, it left an impression for me.
I love it. Thank u.
(And i still hope u will write the continuation of hikaru telling touya about sai since i love your writing style hehe and since it began with 'he was my dearest friend' instead of 'he was blabla heian blabla' i love it even more)
HanaTenshiHimeko chapter 6 . 4/26/2012
Very short chapters, but it captures the mood and draws you in. Very nice. D
Whispering Darkness chapter 6 . 3/20/2012
A sad story, but I did like it. It's nice to see a different side to both Shindou and Akira and to see them interact in a different way than their rivalry. Thank you for sharing!
Schauspielerinnen chapter 6 . 2/11/2012
This is beautiful. It's heartbreaking, and Akira's grief really comes through to me as a reader. His mannerisms are captured so well here, he doesn't have to say that he's suffering for me to know that he's suffering. I must sound like an idiot, but I really love how simple yet subtle it is. The way you wrote this resonates with the child in me, so to speak.

Another thing I love is the format. Short and bittersweet, it's something that accentuates Akira's way of dealing with his loss. I can really picture everything because of the atmosphere created, and again it's beautiful, thank you for writing this. I think what ultimately endears all of us to HnG is that characters, and you've done great in continuing with that style.
Frog-kun chapter 6 . 1/23/2012
This coda is so random. I really hope that wasn't just the ending right there. Goddamn it doro.
Tuulikki chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
Short chapters, but all of them so beautifully written. You get all the emotions across very skillfully... This is lovely (bitterly so), and I'm happy to see there'll be more.
Frog-kun chapter 3 . 1/9/2012
I loved how Akira's speech got more emotional as it went along.

-Full review only available to authors who have watched Mawaru Penguindrum-
Frog-kun chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Oh, Hikaru. I think my heart went like OKGNIJDNIGNIJDN when he mentions he knows what it's like to lose someone. Then I thought of Sai all over again and b'awwwww!
mayfairs chapter 2 . 1/1/2012
Hmm, I think the best thing about this fic of yours is that they're simple, and that I can actually picture it in my head, going on in real time. It's difficult to do that all the time, actually, but I think you've got it just about right. The length, and everything. Say too much, and it loses effect, yeah?

Oooooh, gonna carry on reading this. Good Job!
claire-1010 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
i like it! please update soon! is Hikaru also gonna be there? *o*
Frog-kun chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
oh. oh.

oh, Touya Meijin. T_T

I was always prepared for this moment after his heart attack GODIUHFIUIDJKBOIGNFKL Oh Akira T_T

I just. I want to hug my dad again. Why do you do this to me GKJFNDUIFBNIKNDKGVL.