Reviews for The Others
Guest chapter 3 . 8/16/2013
Spottedmask12 chapter 5 . 10/8/2012
Oh no! I really hope that the pure ones don't find them! Please update!
Elete12 chapter 5 . 9/9/2012
Okay lOving this now to search for another story
Elete12 chapter 4 . 9/9/2012
Okay yes I am following you now
Elete12 chapter 3 . 9/9/2012
I thought the rouge smith packed up and left? Eh whatever. Good story a little more and I will see if I will follow it
Elete12 chapter 2 . 9/9/2012
A little of the lion the witch and the wardrobe going on here but good none the less
Elete12 chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
Well I was wondering g what else was out in this section of fan FIcs when I stumbled on to your story when I read the summery I just thought it was too good to pass up and so far I think I made a good decision.
Crystal Silvera chapter 5 . 8/26/2012
I love the idea of Others! I don't have any real criticism except the fact that different point-of-views should be somehow separated. There's a button at the top of the thingy when you're typing a Doc, and it's right in between to the "Align Center" and "Remove Formatting" buttons. It makes a line in your chapter, and that separates the POV's. Hope it helps!
tlc234stars chapter 5 . 7/27/2012
I can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder what happens next. Please update more. Have a great day and good luck. :)
Prototron MJ Tornada chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
Hi! I'm so happy! I also ate four Snickers bars! Sugary sugar is yummy! And owls are soooo owly. Their cool.
Species Unknown chapter 5 . 7/23/2012
what does Shotgun with the highest gauge of buckshot plus group of pure ones equal? PURE CHAOS (for them *starts laughing manically*)
Prototron MJ Tornada chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
I think I'll follow this and hope it gets updated.
TheBirdWhisperer chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
Wow, I love where you are going with this! Really, I couldn't have done it better myself. But, how are the Others going to get across the sea?
Species Unknown chapter 4 . 3/16/2012
Interesting. Now what would the humans eat? Roasted mouse X4?
tlc234stars chapter 4 . 2/28/2012
Please update more! I love this story so much! I hope you will get more reviews. Have a great day. :)