Reviews for Life Starts Now
sgriffin730 chapter 31 . 7/22
i loved this whole story fabulous
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 31 . 1/28
I loved this story so much!
Blank Angel chapter 31 . 5/21/2015
Pfft Itachi is adorable! Loool
Sigh idk call me a softie buuuut I don't want Mikoto to go to jail either :(
Blank Angel chapter 30 . 5/20/2015
Omagad a rollercoaster! !
Blank Angel chapter 29 . 5/20/2015
#29 Yesss Sasuke bby finally spilled the beans!
Awww letting Itachi go now still won't do my tenshi any justice: he didnt get to go to college etc and how will he support himself now?
But still. I'm glad he'll come out!
Let's see what happens to Mikoto now :/
Blank Angel chapter 28 . 5/18/2015
Well I /know/ Naruto isn't gonna take this opportunity!

Also, Sasuke finally spoke my mind and gave Mikoto an idea of what to do :D
*sobs* And Mikoto actually pulled through!
Blank Angel chapter 27 . 5/18/2015
OMAGAD i am /so/ reading that fic!
7 $7 $7 $ awwww they finally met!
Blank Angel chapter 26 . 5/17/2015
Oh goodness i love suigetsu!
Blank Angel chapter 25 . 5/17/2015
Soooo Mikoto finally showed up! Sasuke should've let her explain, and if her reasons weren't good enough he should've punched her and gotten it over with.
But I understand that things had been going from bad to worse to extreme for Sasuke today, and that he was just. .. out of it! Poor baby :(
Blank Angel chapter 24 . 5/17/2015
Awwww Sasuke!
Naruto you twit go make things right!
Blank Angel chapter 23 . 5/17/2015
#23 OMAGAD what happened with Itachi?! Did he get into a fight with Yukio or someone planted by him?! Omfg this isn't looking good!
NOOOO HOW COME NARUTO /AND/ SUIGETSU DIDN'T REALIZE THAT SASUKE WAS MISSING AND GO LOOK FOR HIM?!...
At least Kyubi /thinks/ he cares about Sasuke :/ But that fucker didn't stop even though he knew he was taking advantage of Sasuke!
Blank Angel chapter 22 . 5/16/2015
XD their situation is so ironic and kinda ummm... stupidly endearing that it's making me laaaaugh
Blank Angel chapter 21 . 5/16/2015
Omigod I'm /liking/ Sasuke having so many guys after him! Though I'm glad he'll choose only Naruto!
Kyubi~ I like him... IF he's sincere about his feelings... if he's anything like piece-of-shit Yukio, then he can just go to Hell with him for all I care.
I absolutely /adore/ Suigetsu
Blank Angel chapter 20 . 5/16/2015
Awww Sasuke on the ice is soooo cure omfg
Seriously i was pissed that Ino told Kiba at first. But now I'm glad that she did because it seems that Kiba and Naruto will be fine :)
Yay Hinata took Sakura's advice!
Isosoe Itachi my precious darling ily
Blank Angel chapter 19 . 5/16/2015
Awww Sasuke you lil adorable munchkin!
I mean-! Shsuus Naruto'sddaydream aas awesome! I nearly choked though xD
Ooohhh~ Naruto being all alpha! I don't like how he gets so possessive, buuut Sasuke handles that pretty well too :)
Omagad thr girls came :D Are we gonna get some girl on girl action? Just mild