Reviews for Dork VS Diva
BadReview chapter 18 . 8/25
This is a weird fanfiction. I've only read chapter 18 so I don't know if it's really innapropriate like the other fanfictions.
Marie chapter 18 . 6/15
Um...what happens next the story doesn't end here
KandyKui chapter 18 . 3/30
when are you going to make the next one? I would like to see it.
hi
nikki roberts chapter 18 . 1/27
next chapter pleasemy goal, hobbies, responsibilities, strength, achievement, awardsmy goal, hobbies, responsibilities, strength, achievement, awardsmy goal, hobbies, responsibilities, strength, achievement, awardsmy goal, hobbies, responsibilities, strength, achievement, awardsmy goal, hobbies, responsibilities, strength, achievement, awardsmy goal, hobbies, responsibilities, strength, achievement, awardsmy goal, hobbies, responsibilities, strength, achievement, awardsmy goal, hobbies, responsibilities, strength, achievement, awards
CupcakeTwinkle chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
Your first chapter was , I don't .mean to be rude but it was kind of crappie (sorry) :-(
samantha chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
it is so funny and loving
Guest chapter 18 . 4/27/2015
Write more
colorfulstars chapter 18 . 3/6/2015
OMG dont listen to the haters u are the most amazing writer ever u should write ur own book can i have your autograph
KittyLovesCanada chapter 18 . 3/7/2015
please please please continue this soon!
Example chapter 18 . 1/24/2015
I WANT MORE
ConfettiFlakes00 chapter 18 . 12/9/2014
!

Sorry for the virtual can't wait for the next chapter!
Macy victoria chapter 18 . 11/11/2014
I demand more
eliseayu chapter 1 . 9/9/2014
Title:Nikki&Mackenzie DuhRahMa
Summary Join in Nikki and Mackenzie's Duh-Rah-Ma
Nikki's P.O. one midnight
I wake up in the middle of midnight.I just discovered that I was awaken by aloud knocking sound coming from my out of no where my bratty little sister Brianna Rudely barges I wouldn't say out of no where because I just saw her enter the room from my bedroom door but you know what I mean!Ugh!What is it Brianna I asked tired and pissed.I was so so so hoping it wasn't the tooth fairy again because I thought we got over that many months ago.I HATE YOU BRIANNA!ARE YOU SERIOUSLY DUMB ENOUGH TO REALLY BELIEVE IN A SILLY FAIRY PERSON?!But of course I just said that in my head so no one heard it but then said that she lost her doll yesterday and can't find it and she also just realized that so she really needs my help.I get out of bed and leads Brianna out of my room by dragging her out by dragging her by the shoulders and close the door.I count to three and she surprisingly doesn't come back into my room.I then finally go back to sleep.
Chapter 2 the scream
The next day I wake up.I get to school and ride my I get to school I see Mackenzie putting on a new cranberry suddenly I see Brandon must of have seen him too because she turned around smiled at Brandon and started to twirl her hair."Hi Brandon!Do you want to go to the upcoming school prom next week?She said."Oh no,sorry,I was about to ask Nikki if she would come with me,Brandon what do you say Nikki,Brandon asked !I mean...uh I would love to go to the prom with you,I said to !But then suddenly he did something totally came over and before Mackenzie could interrupt,he kissed me on the lips and put his hand around my he let go and said that he loved me and I will be his looked as red as a tomato!IN YOUR FACE MACKENZIE!When Brandon left Mackenzie screamed in my face!NIKKI,YOU STOLE BRANDON FROM right there I lost it.I forgot all about me being in public,getting in serious trouble or everyone paying full attention to us because of Mackenzie's scream,even if I did I wouldn't I suddenly yelled out MACKENZIE I DID NOT STEAL BRANDON FROM YOU!HE CHOSE ME OVER YOU HIMSELF!YOU ARE JUST SO SO DELUSIANAL TO STILL THINK THAT CHANGING YOUR LIPGLOSS ALL THE TIME ,TWIRLING YOUR HAIR AND PRETENDING TO BE NICE TO ME WHENEVER HE COMES OVER IS GOING TO WORK ON HIM?!AFTER HE TOOK ME TO THE HALOWEEN DANCE,SWEETHEART DANCE,THOSE OTHER DANCES AND ASKED ME OUT TO CRAZY BURGER?!I KNOW YOU ARE POPULAR BUT ISN'T IT JUST SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO OBVIOUS THAT HE LIKES ME WAY WAY MORE THAN HE LIKES YOU?!YOU CAN JUST LIE TO EVERYONE THAT I'M THE ONE JEALOUS AND THAT I'M THE LIAR BUT LET'S FACE IT THAT THAT WON'T CHANGE ANYTHING AND WE BOTH KNOW WHO THE REAL LIAR IS UNLESS YOU ARE STILL MORE STUPID THAN I ALREADY THINK YOU ARE!I KNOW I DON'T HAVE ANY PROOF BUT I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU TRIED TO TAKE C & Z AWAY FROM ME,SENT ME A BILL FAKING THAT IT WAS FROM THE SCHOOL SO I COULDN'T AFORD TO GO TO THIS SCHOOL,LOCKED ME INSIDE A CUPBOARD AT THE SKATING SENSATION,TRIED TO MAKE ME AND BRANDON'S RELATIONSHIP FALL APART!SURE I MIGHT'VE SENT U FAKE MESSAGES WHICH CAUSED YOU TO RUIN YOUR DRESS BUT AFTER ALL U DID TO ME,IT WASN'T
EVEN ENOUGH TO GET EVEN WITH YOU AND U TOL ME U'RE SO ANGRY WHEN I DID THaT BUT U VE NO DEA HOW ANGRY U MADE ME!AND U DID THAT TO ME FOR NO REASON!U ALSO SPREAD LIES ABOUT ME AND BRANDON!Everyone was staring at me but luckily the bell went to start is going to be a long out what haps next in my next story,The drama starts DD.
hihihi chapter 18 . 7/29/2014
I love this story and can't wait for an update
Also for those reviewers who don't like it, then don't read it. I feel like its good, because Nikki actually dies do things like this, and it kinda gets a little worse each book. This could happen.