Reviews for Genshiken
Guest chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Pls update! This was so awesome, I can't wait to see Kanda in cosplay! Please continue!
Shirubagure chapter 2 . 12/4/2013
Wow... xD You have to continue this! xD This was just pure awesome and Kanda liking Shoujo Manga? Pure gold! :3 Allen being a gamer is awesome. You don't suck at crack you're great at it.
Emovation chapter 2 . 8/19/2013
:'D This entire fic is amazing. Really really awesome. Because Kanda is still in character yet he reads... shoujo manga... ahhh /dies. Lenalee as a fujioshi and Allen is also a closet shoujo enthusiast ob

Can't wait until the dressing up starts 3
Midnight.Waltz.of.Dreams chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
Lol, great first chapter. Kanda reading shoujo manga? I must see where this story goes.
Endei chapter 2 . 8/18/2013
I like! Please keep updating!
Emovation chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
Amazing. And all the references xD /gets most of them.
DragonAria chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
I was reading this after my operation(to lighten up my mood) in the hospital and viola! I was laughing the whole time from paragraph one! Hahhahah! I still can't quit laughing!

And my stitch hurt, but it made my day brighter! :D
fading ink chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
Dear lord, this is hilarious. The scenario itself is too epic for words, and executed better than I had ever expected. I love the snappy, crack-ish dialogue between Kanda and Lavi (don't worry! You write marvelous 'serious crack' 8D); Lavi's capacity to test the limits off Kanda's patience and/or incite homicidal urges never fails to amaze me, and you caught that here perfectly. And, just. LOL. I loved Kanda fangirling (in his...own Kanda-ish way. ACK THIS IS TOO WEIRD) about all those shoujo manga (I lol'd at 'Tsugara Ren is a fucking sissy' 8D). I know exactly how hard it is not to fangirl with another person IRL. Shounen's always been my thing, but I was, um, surprised to find I knew more than half the manga/manga characters mentioned (a side-effect of being in fandom for so long?), so I didn't feel out of loop at all. (And I always thought Kahoko should have ended up with Kazuki, hmm). I look forward to seeing what you do with the cosplay club (Hee, Lavi Brigade!) This sounds like it has a lot of potential for crazy fun and the Hey, Let's Torture Kanda game, which is always welcome. I do hope you'll continue this? Because, uh, you know. This is sort of brilliant. :D
FadedNobody chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
Pffft! theres always seppuku or somethin Yuu-chan! you got a sword for a reason!

poor poor little Lavi, doesn't know the grave he's dug. For himself oddly enough.

you're just fine at crack fics. keep writing it! i wanna see what kanda does on wednesday. hopefully Lavi doesn't need to take extreme measures. kukukuku

loves it. keeps it.
Badee Badaa Doo chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
*An otaku fan just died from laughter*

I love this. Your a genius.
Eventideless chapter 1 . 3/16/2012
Oh my... You aren't bad at humor, you had me cracking up from the middle to the end! ROFL! This is the best LaviYu I read in a while. Half a year, more precisely...

Ah, it feels good to read a great story like this when sick with flu, definitely lower the pain of PMS :) I love your writing style. You use different adjective that made this story more serious which, in my opinion, doubled the humor effects. Great job!

I hope you'll update this one soon! XD
azngurl113219 chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
haha kanda reading romantic manga
waterlit chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Hello (: Well - this was an interesting read! Tbh I have never read any of those pieces of manga or played any of those games, so I felt rather out of the loop. That being said, though, you're a good writer, and I'll be waiting to see how the next chapter turns out (:
Abstract Nonsense chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Oh Kanda, dearest, you are a member of Shonen Jump! You dare indulge in your publishing company's sort-of female counterpart?

I love this. I love it so, so much. I'm still unsure about the yaoi since I'm sort of new to this game, so I can't judge. But the plot is hilarious.

I understood nearly all of the manga references xDD

Oh, Kanda Sparklefuck Yuu, I love you so much!
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Kanda as a SHOUJO MANGA lover? Sparkles, glitter, and implied gayness? Sign me up!

Kanda, I like Haruhi Suzumiya and Ouran, but, i'm more of a Shonen Jump fangirl, because of One Piece, D. Gray-man, Gintama, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Beelzebub, Bleach, Naruto, Bakuman, Blue Exorcist, and Sket Dance. Please don't kill me for being a Shonen Jump fan, Kanda.