Reviews for Lieutenant's Starlogs
Hummingbird2 chapter 27 . 6/24/2013
I know I've said it before, but I absolutely love this episode! And you did a fabulous job with this, thank you.

By the way, what's 'Glowing town'?
Lupinesence chapter 27 . 6/24/2013
Great chapter, I must say I agree with Malcolm in wondering why the captain didn't send someone experienced in disarming mines to help Malcolm but oh well. Liked the scene at the end the best, Trip and Malc are always awesome. Can't wait for more :)
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 27 . 6/24/2013
Excellent inner dialogue from Malcolm - grumpy as usual when confronted by the unstoppable force that is Jonathan Archer. You expanded on what we saw on screen very well indeed. And I really like the end bit with Trip's teasing!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 12 . 6/17/2013
A very difficult moral dilemma. An interesting parallel with the Neanderthals; I hadn't thought of it in that way, but it's perfectly valid.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 11 . 6/17/2013
Hmm. Very sensible too! Good background-fill of what we didn't see in the series - as security chief, Malcolm would have to be brought up to speed with the situation.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 10 . 6/17/2013
Aww! A birthday cake and a decent night's sleep - that's one happy birthday for Malcolm! :)
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 9 . 6/17/2013
Grumpy Malcolm, staying up late to oversee the repairs. Typical. Excellent characterisation!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 8 . 6/12/2013
I think Commander Tucker was rather lucky to get away with behaviour like that, personally. As for 'normal and peaceful aliens'... dream on, Malcolm!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 7 . 6/12/2013
Hurrah, good old Trip. I'm glad Malcolm's efforts with the snowman weren't lost forever after all! :)
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 6 . 6/12/2013
Hmm. I'm not sure Malcolm would be quite this forgiving, in view of how often the captain ignores his good advice. But it was certainly a test for him, having to deal with a hostage situation!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 5 . 6/12/2013
A very thoughtful look back over the episode.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 4 . 6/12/2013
Nice to see Malcolm starting to engage with the rest of the crew!
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 3 . 6/12/2013
Malcolm, you have no idea what you've let yourself in for!
Hummingbird2 chapter 26 . 6/12/2013
*Giggle* Fussy Sweetheart, indeed! That was a very pleasant interlude, thank you.
Lupinesence chapter 26 . 6/11/2013
Great chapter, Malcolm being called a fussy sweetheart is so adorable! Liked seeing Trip's bday too though and the idea of the aquaphobe giving him a scuba diving kit made me smile :)
47 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »