Reviews for Lieutenant's Starlogs
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
I can understand Malcolm's gloomy outlook at this point. It wasn't his fault - if Captain Archer had let him get the weapons system right in the first place they wouldn't have been in such danger, so to blame him for it was a bit much. In that respect, it's the captain who's the fool right now.
LoyaulteMeLie chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
A suitably cautious first entry from Malcolm! I like this idea, it could be very enjoyable. There are a few episodes where Malcolm's reflections could be very illuminating!
Lupinesence chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
Great chapter, I kinda love how happy you were to show it was a leap year. Poor Malcolm, I always thought at the time that T'Pol was being rather flip when she said he wasn't that badly injured and I liked the two scenes at the end with Archer and Trip acknowledging what he did.
Hummingbird2 chapter 25 . 6/10/2013
*Squeeeeeeee* I absolutely love this! These are two of my favorite episodes, and you totally kicked bum with this story (especially the 'Adorable Trip' segment *sigh*), thank you.
Lupinesence chapter 24 . 6/6/2013
Cool fic, just found this today :)
James Birdsong chapter 24 . 6/6/2013
Fantastic story
Hummingbird2 chapter 24 . 6/6/2013
That was very amusing ;)! By the way, have you ever read 'When Good Shore Leaves Go Bad' by Sharon and Steph at House of Tucker? It's hilarious, and I highly recommend it.

Thank you very much!
Hummingbird2 chapter 23 . 11/12/2012
Desert Crossing is one of my all-time favorite episodes, and you did well with this, thank you.
Hummingbird2 chapter 22 . 7/31/2012
If Soval were here now I think I would just pull at his ears and make a knot with them.

And the lesson for the day is: don't mess with Malcolm! Nice one, thanks.
Hummingbird2 chapter 21 . 6/27/2012
*Applauds* Fabulous! I have to tell you, I so wish that last part had been in the actual episode( yeah, I know. I say that a lot), thank you.

Favorite line: I hadn't imagined that a real friendship could be so wonderful.
Hummingbird2 chapter 20 . 6/16/2012
I still ask myself where are those Sulibans now, if they'll be all right. Both Travis and the Captain share my worries, even if the Captain thinks it's been a good idea to free them nonetheless. I agree, but what will they do now? Is there a hope for them or will they keep being someone else's hostage?

It's too bad that they never really did a follow-up on that. Fantastic chapter (can't wait for 'Vox Sola'), thanks!
Hummingbird2 chapter 19 . 3/30/2012
Yay, you're back! That was very enjoyable (and to be honest, I like this episode better than most fans), thank you.

Great line:"Are you expectin' me to keep this ship on the road by pedaling, Cap'n?"

What a funny image!
Hummingbird2 chapter 17 . 2/4/2012
Absolutely wonderful, especially Malcolm's line at the end. Thank you!
Hummingbird2 chapter 16 . 1/29/2012
"I understand that we will reach the Arachnoid Nebula tomorrow, Commander." I told him yesterday. We were having lunch with Travis too, so I preferred to be formal.

"Malcolm, next time you call me Commander off-duty I'm goin' to take all the power from your beloved weapons!" he drawled back with a smile.

Great lines. These two are worth more than a million bucks to me, thank you!
Hummingbird2 chapter 15 . 1/23/2012
You did a wonderful job with one of my favorite episodes. And those last two lines are priceless, thank you!
47 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »