Reviews for Severus' Rose Year 7
court2010 chapter 16 . 8/9/2015
Wow, I have been reading this story since I was in high school, and I am now in graduate school. It was amazing. Thank you for finishing this.

Upon reading the end I felt as though I was losing a good friend in this story. It was saddening to hear about Severus watching over these new characters I have no connection to, and thinking that reading of him raising Elizabeth is done.

This has been the best FanFiction I have ever read, and I honestly prefer it to JKR. I'm not being overly dramatic when I say this FanFiction has changed my life. I have my closest friend because of your story.

Back when you posted every Friday night religiously, I was also writing a female Harry story, and another reader (tammyhenson I believe is her screen name) would message me adamantly for an update, slowly we conversed over FF then that lead to using Skype then sharing our phone numbers.

Our friendship would have never grown like this if it wasn't for your story bonding us every week to discuss Elizabeth, actually we never would have met if it wasn't for your story because your story inspired my story where I initially met Tammy. I consider her a great friend, and we talk nearly everyday since I was in high school even though we live at opposite ends of the US. This December I plan on travelling to finally meet her in person.

I felt as though I needed to give you the back story as to why this story meant so much to me, and why I feel truly saddened this is over. I saw you have a story on Elizabeth after the war, but I see it isn't finished. I just haven't felt this much loss after reading in many, many years. Thank you for sharing your imagination.
court2010 chapter 1 . 8/6/2015
I had to come onto FF from my FanFiction reader app to tell you how hilarious year 7 is. The banter between Severus and Fred while the minister speaks to the trio has me rolling laughing on a crowded bus. Please finish the after the war story!
redfox33red chapter 2 . 8/29/2014
I love this story well done
Violet Voltori chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
DON'T YOU DARE KILL FRED
Violet Voltori chapter 3 . 12/26/2013
Awwwwwww They are so cute together. PLESE do Not make Fred die.
MrsLuthor chapter 17 . 10/21/2013
awh! I'm so glad that Severus didn't die. I was dreading the end because I was so unsure.
Saint Snape chapter 17 . 2/8/2013
I am kind of sorry to see the end of this but I like your ending better than JKRs. Severus should have lived in the book and I'm happy he did here. It would have been fun to have had Sirus around to agravate Severus but I guess with all those grandkids he's going to be busy enough.
Gryffindorangel95 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Hi I'm new and I have a question for you. I have a story in mind and you are really good at writing so I kinda want you to write it. Are you familiar with doctor who?Reply back. I really like your stories,you're a great writer.
Summer Leah chapter 17 . 4/30/2012
WOW. What a fabulous series! Great job. Absolutely loved it.
greengrassfoss chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
Finally this long and exciting journey has come to and end. Thank you for having written such a beautiful series. Personally, I think this is one of the best Severus-as-father fanfictions...

As for the one-shot, could you write about the aftermath of the Battle when Severus and Elizabeth finally reunited, please?
Encypher chapter 17 . 3/12/2012
So sad it's all ended! The ending was good though, and I'm glad you managed to save Remus, Severus and Fred. I like Sirius though so it was sad he had to die. I guess you can't have them all survive. Great series, very well done, not the same as Harry Potter, but not so different as to have me thinking 'this isn't a Harry Potter fanfic!' so well done.
Encypher chapter 16 . 3/11/2012
You killed George! What's Fred going to do when he finds out? (
BelieveInTheHoundsOfJustice60 chapter 17 . 3/9/2012
I absolutely love your stories Severus' Rose Years 1-7. I hope that you continue with another. Again, nice work.
CheliGirl chapter 17 . 3/8/2012
I would love to see a little story of Elizabeth telling Snape that she was pregnant and his angry realization that his daughter had sex!
steffiii07 chapter 17 . 3/7/2012
The final chapter was amazing, I was in tears at some points, it's good to know Elizabeth and Fred get their happy ending, I would still love to read a year 8, if your only continuing with oneshots though I would love to read the wedding, I'm devastated to see my favourite fanfiction series come to an end but thank you for writing them I loved reading them and look forward to whatever one shots you write