Reviews for It Will Rain Again
samanthatm chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
awesome.
Verity chapter 8 . 1/10/2012
So it's really the end of this great story! Well, I'm not very happy about it, because I liked reading it so much! Honestly, you're the only person who didn't change Scar at all in a story, and it's a big achievement. I know it's very hard to write about a character from a film without changing him(I also try some fanfiction stuff) and that's why I admire your skills. I really want to read more your stories, not necessary about The Lion King. I think I'll check your profile and maybe you'll see my reviews again to your other story! :)

About epilogue now... It's very good: short, without unnecessary words. Again it's easy to see everything in imagination during the reading. I have only one 'but': I'm a big fan of happy endings and I also like Scar very much, so it was sad for me that he died and all ended like in the film... But at least Kioni is free now and you described your story as a 'tragedy', so I shouldn't complain about it.

I'm delighted to hear that my reviews made you smile! I was always afraid that you may not understand me, because I know that my English isn't perfect. Sometimes it's so hard to tell you everything about your story which I could say in my language-Polish. But I hope you understand what I want to say, don't you? :)

Thank you for this fantastic story! Write, write, because you've got a talent! :)
Fewtch chapter 8 . 1/8/2012
:D I'm such a sucker for happy endings.
Verity chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Well, it was short, but I think it shouldn't be longer. It's hard to catch everything which is important in a short scene and with a few words, but you managed to do this. It's a really beautiful ending. Tragic, but beautiful. And so true and so appropriate for Scar.

Can't wait to read epilogue! :)
mypeanutbutter chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
W o w.

Was NOT expecting that. Poor Kioni :/ She's been through so much... Well, she's free from Scar now. But will she be happy?

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! :D
Fewtch chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
Awww... Almost makes me feel bad for him... Almost...
mypeanutbutter chapter 6 . 1/7/2012
Ohhh things are gettin intense! I wonder how Kioni is going to confront him. I LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR, SO UPDATE! UPDATE! UPDATE!
mypeanutbutter chapter 5 . 1/7/2012
YAH SIMBA! Nice entrance there, buddy! xD Now that Simba's back, let the hope begin!
mypeanutbutter chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Phew...gotta hand it to those hyenas, eh? Thank peanut butter they barged in when they did
mypeanutbutter chapter 3 . 1/7/2012
Awww :/ Poor Kioni. Well, things will get better...in like ten years...SO HANG IN THERE!
mypeanutbutter chapter 2 . 1/7/2012
Wow... you've captured Scar's character amazingly well! Great job :)
mypeanutbutter chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Great start so far . I love how you described Mufasa, Sarabi, and Scar as cubs. Can't wait to see where this goes!
Verity chapter 6 . 1/5/2012
Oh, it's so full of emotions! You know, reading this story is a great pleasure. You write wonderful. The story is very emotional and very interesting. Despite tha fact that I know those moments from film, I'm still really curious about what will happen :)

The scene when Kioni accused Scar of murdering Mufasa is absolutely fantastic! I love it! I love Kioni and Scar together! :)
kate chapter 6 . 1/4/2012
Please put up chapter 7 soon and hurry
Verity chapter 5 . 1/3/2012
Short indeed. But very dynamic. I like your description, it's so easy to imagine everything during the reading. I'm very curious about the battle between Scar and Simba. How will Kioni behave while they'll be fighting?

Oh, I must tell you that I reviewed chapter 4 as Tzarina. Too many nicknames in the Net don't help ;) I simply made a mistake :)