Reviews for I'm Broken When I'm Lonesome
AlexUchimaki chapter 4 . 2/5/2013
I am not addicted! I love it! I reallllyyy hope you update soon!
Brianna chapter 3 . 9/6/2012
UPDATE NOW PLEASE
B chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Update soon! Thus is amazing and I want that sadistic ending! I love endings that make you cry! Keep writing cuz your good!
Akirakun17 chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
Go SasuNaru! So far not a lot of SasuNaru but if I squint I can kinda see it, smell it and taste it so I know its definitely there and waiting to bloom... Yea so Sasuke seems to be involved with Orochimaru and the others, how? Idk yet but well find out later on I suppose. So far this is a very well written fic and I was totally surprised to see that Minao is an asshole. :o whaaa!
I am excited to see where you take this fic, why Minato is a jerk and why Orochimaru seems to be Involved with Sasuke.
Thanks

Ja Ne _
Aimii0 chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
Keep it up, I'm waiting for a new update. :p
If you have time, can you read and review my story? :) I'd be grateful.
s/8312243/1/Forever_by_your_side
Aimii0 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
So cute, I love dramas :)
sugardash chapter 3 . 7/10/2012
Wow its been awhile great to have a chapter cant wait for the next one.
MuzicFox5 chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
Heh! I REALLY like this story XP River and Jake we're HILARIUS! Or at least I think they we're. But then again I'm hyped up on sharpie. Anyways! Update Soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/9/2012
I'm sorry that things haven't been going well for you but I'm happy that you updated. I really like this story so it would be a shame if it was left on hiatus or something. I personally would like for there to be a sequel just because I don't want anyone to die. Anyways I hope things get better for you and please update soon
waluckut chapter 2 . 3/25/2012
I find myself very much liking this story. Its interesting and I want to see how the relationship evolves and whatnot. I'd like to see more of this so I hope you update soon. :)
enRei chapter 2 . 2/29/2012
Wohoo, this is awesome, can't wait to read more. So, are Jake and River main supportive characters? I like them!

Update soon, and keep up the good work
Fentown chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I adore this story! Both for its content (though Minato's ominous prescence and the hint of sexual abuse already had me near tears...) and its diction/syntax. Another plus- Sakura isn't an obnoxious cow, unlike in some stories which I will not mention. I hope you keep writing! :)
Juura99 chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Hmmmm...Nervous about how Naruto's going to deal with that detention slip. D: Poor baby.

Ugh, Sasuke, even with those reasonings...why Ino? :/ Ah well, I'm sure after one date he's going to regret it.

Kiba is awesome no matter where he is. XD And River and Jake seem interesting too.

Very good chapter! Keep up the good work!
sugardash chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
Nice chapter. Not much going on but maybe it pick up next one. See you next chapter.
sugardash chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Well this looks to see how it turns out.