Reviews for Legend of the Rose Bride
site was at
.com (forward slash) post/150327881921/really-all-heterosexuals-are-boring-im-sorry
Lackan chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
site was at: http (colon) post/150327881921/really-all-heterosexuals-are-boring-im-sorry
Lackan chapter 1 . 10/18/2016
I had commented on this story before. So I should add this.

This author has a tumblr. Maybe it would have been better if I didn't bother checking it. On the very first page was this post: post/150327881921/really-all-heterosexuals-are-boring-im-sorry

The author had posted someone else's statement and added "it's true ... all hets are boring."

I hope the author was just joking. But I fear the author may not have been. I had thought this an above-average fanfic writer. But this is a very parochial and provincial mindset. It's sad to find this author ready to dismiss and judge the majority of people in this world based _WHAT_ they were born as, and not on _WHO_ they are. This type of mindset is a major cause of subjugation. Subjugation of women, minority groups for sexual orientation, race, national origin, religion, disabilities, ...

You may or may not care what the authors of the stories you read are like. If you do, maybe check out the tumblr before deciding if to read this story.
Lackan chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
This is a retelling that captures the essence of things.
Puffgirl1952 the 2nd chapter 1 . 4/24/2014
I like this story...

It is different and unique...

Keep rocking, rolling and writing!
Xrost chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
It's very fairytale-like. Love all the description and the tone at the beginning.
kairitheseventhprincessofheart chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Gorgeous.
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Great. Awesome.
Comforting Nostalgia chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This is really good, though I must admit, I feel as if Anthy's feelings have a slightly different aim. Yes, she's not the innocent princess we thought her to be. But there is less hatred for Utena in the beginning, and instead there is pity. I kinda skim read this, so maybe you said that, but... Also, in the beginning, Himemiya wasn't a princess to Akio, because she was his sister. The show clearly states that, and that's a major theme, that Akio couldn't be her prince, and so she needed someone else. Plus I think that Akio's whole approach to Anthy is kind of off. Sorry.

But don't think I'm saying it's bad. I don't think that at all.
petiyaka chapter 1 . 12/28/2011