Reviews for Ever After
Ender12300 chapter 21 . 10/19
This is, what, the 32nd time reading this?
The last 3-5 chapters make me cry like Ciel attempting to breathe in Chapter 20(?).
I start being unable to breathe and I have to swallow air to get it to my lungs.
I saved a bookmark on my IPad and you know what I called it? Best Sebaciel Story Ever.
It's true. I love this story more than you could imagine, more than Sebastian and Ciel love each other (okay, so obviously that's not true)
You are the best writer I've ever read a story from, and you could become a great author for tragedy, suspense, and romance stories.
If you do write a story, I'll be the first to read it.
Tears of joy and love from,
Ender12300 chapter 21 . 10/8
Hey LG15,
I know it's only been a day but I've read this at least 5 times.
It still makes me cry every single time.
Tears from,
Ender12300 chapter 23 . 10/7
At first I thought I had already cried out my eyes comepletly, but no, your story made me cry more.
Yes, crying is a good thing for these fanfictions, as it means you did a good job.
It means you've incorpriated(?) a good amout of sadness, fluff, and happiness.
Thank you.

ALL THE FEELS I was crying through out the first twelve chapters
pagewithhope chapter 20 . 10/11/2014
BookAddict67 chapter 23 . 8/3/2014
Thanks for sequel. And fic. Thank you. Thanks.

BookAddict67 chapter 22 . 8/3/2014
I don't think I have to tell you how much I'm dying for a sequel considering you've already started one. Yay!
BookAddict67 chapter 21 . 8/3/2014 can' That can be right. No.

Ignore me.

I love Sebaciel. And Sebastian. And Ciel. Damn. I am tired.

I love the ending it was amazing! Thank you for all the work and effort you put into this. Your writing is awesome and honestly I'm quite grateful I came across this fic. Now I go off to read sequel after reading last chapter.

Thanks. ;)
BookAddict67 chapter 20 . 8/3/2014

Best. Ending. Ever.

I forgive you for the pain you put them and me through. There, I said it. But don't make me repeat it.

And what are the extra three chapters? Oh well, I'll read them.
BookAddict67 chapter 19 . 8/3/2014
Damn everything! Screw the world! I'm going to go break my phone now. (I'm not sure if I'm kiding, but you'll find out soon enough if I review again.)
BookAddict67 chapter 18 . 8/3/2014
So. Freakin. Horrible.

Ciel is so strong. He won't deny his love. Sebastian! Get him out of here!
BookAddict67 chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
Evil little witch.

Sorry I'm still mad at her. I still want Sebastian to rip out her throat.
BookAddict67 chapter 16 . 8/3/2014
Yes, you do seem keen on making him suffer. Sorry, I'm a bitch. Deal with it. Apologies, I really mean it.

I hate how much you hurt him. And Sebastian. And us. Yeah. That's about it.
BookAddict67 chapter 15 . 8/3/2014
I did not waste my time. I read a great fanfiction that made me want to claw my eyes out (no pun intended.) Sebastian! Ciel! Why does everything have to be so complicated?!

I really love this fic despite my annoying reviews. I love it.
BookAddict67 chapter 14 . 8/3/2014
Great. Even more problems to deal with. Sebastian's getting married. Perfect.