Reviews for No Escape
HousesHead13 chapter 4 . 8/4/2014
This story was going so great, you are fantástic writing, it s a shame you didn t finish this :(
MissBates chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
Have been reading this, although I'm not all that familiar with Collarverse. Very interesting and a good read. You capture everyone's differing interests and frustrations very well.
tailkinker.au chapter 4 . 3/4/2012
OH, my heart breaks for Greg as he has a moment of brain fade and walks out the inviting door. That one brief moment of freedom for him, and then the futility of trying to limp away from the security guy :(

Great chapter, glad you are continuing, looking forward to more!
tailkinker.au chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
Yay! Delighted to see more of this! Glad that Greg is out of that cage. Cuddy's words seem typical for both canon House and Greg, you're in trouble, you can't work in diagnostics but oh, we'll call you if we *really* need you. I always thought that being sent back to the basement to live in that environment again would be the worst punishment Cuddy could inflict on Greg, interested to see how that plays out. Also the Slave Admin Centre if they get involved. ANd of course intrigued to see more of Stacy & greg getting involved with each other, and what lead up to Greg's escape attempt. (small point - are there some words missing from the last sentence ?)
tailkinker.au chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
Really enjoyed this, love seeing a further exploration of how Greg and Stacy got together. The way Greg switches from smart ass doctor to humble slave shows how difficult his life must be, and what a tricky situation he is in in the hospital. No wonder Stacy is fascinated by him. Stacy has never given much thought to slaves, I suspect that being around Greg will quickly educate her on just what a slave has to endure. Glad Cuddy didn't approve punishment for Greg for no reason and hope Mrs Rodgers dies a slow and agonising death because there's something wrong with her that House would have diagnosed if given the chance. The scene with House and his fellow was good too and the flicker of fear House shows when he realises how he just spoke to a free woman.

Looking forward to more!
oflymonddreams chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
I like this! Greg's interactions with the patients, with his fellow, with Brenda Previn - as observed by Stacy, as she starts her "courtship".
damigella chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I never liked canon!Stacy much, but I'm usually open to writers' interpretation, and I especially like her role in the canon!verse. You have a great start here, I'm looking forward to the coming chapters.
tailkinker.au chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Ooh, interesting beginning,Stacy seems pretty pissed with Greg but you can't help but feel for the guy, stuck in a cage in the basement and in real trouble...interested to see where you go with this - the Stacy/Greg relationship has always intrigued me in the collarverse.
Jas565 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
this is a really good chapter, looking forward to reading more