Reviews for A Second Chance
That was sooo adorable! Plz plz plz update
Omg chapter 2 . 7/8/2015
Make a remake of it where Conner is scared of angel so he calms angel down
Laranida chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Oh, please continue. You are a talented author.
I think you should first write a bit more about the first couple of days (as they probably be the hardest) before you move to the short stories or one-shots that happen later.

And I really wonder if Connor can get his memories back. Perhaps with a spell? But I'd think aging backwards should have removed the memories for good.

I hope you keep writing (or pick it back up, seeing as your last update was a while back)
V. L. Crawford chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
I loved this. i wish you would have madde it one long story though.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh I like this story so far.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
wonderful
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
this is wicked
Writer Envy chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
This was great! Must. Have. More!
Writer Envy chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Great start
Ketterly chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Where's the ticket line form? I'm ready to ride!

Love your little Connor and your parental Angel. Kinda fitting that Connor enjoys biting so much, huh? Guess Angel's getting a little payback. LOL

Would love to see some Connor/Spike interaction. Uncle Spike could teach him all sorts of things that Daddy Angel wouldn't want him knowing, I'm sure!

Great story. Thanks for helping keep Angel alive... or undead. ;)
Lady Schumi chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Otra historia maravillosa una lástima que haya llegado al final pero espero leer pronto mas historias de Connor.
Lady Schumi chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Gracias por revisar es una historia desde un enfoque diferente así que me alegro que te haya gustado
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
great story can't wait for more!
Lady Schumi chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Que alegría volver a leerte, me encanto esta idea de Fic no puedo esperar para el próximo capitulo.
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 12/28/2011