Reviews for A Second Chance
Laranida chapter 2 . 8/23/2013
Oh, please continue. You are a talented author.
I think you should first write a bit more about the first couple of days (as they probably be the hardest) before you move to the short stories or one-shots that happen later.

And I really wonder if Connor can get his memories back. Perhaps with a spell? But I'd think aging backwards should have removed the memories for good.

I hope you keep writing (or pick it back up, seeing as your last update was a while back)
V. L. Crawford chapter 2 . 1/4/2013
I loved this. i wish you would have madde it one long story though.
V. L. Crawford chapter 1 . 1/4/2013
Oh I like this story so far.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 2 . 7/28/2012
wonderful
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
this is wicked
Writer Envy chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
This was great! Must. Have. More!
Writer Envy chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
Great start
Ketterly chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Where's the ticket line form? I'm ready to ride!

Love your little Connor and your parental Angel. Kinda fitting that Connor enjoys biting so much, huh? Guess Angel's getting a little payback. LOL

Would love to see some Connor/Spike interaction. Uncle Spike could teach him all sorts of things that Daddy Angel wouldn't want him knowing, I'm sure!

Great story. Thanks for helping keep Angel alive... or undead. ;)
Lady Schumi chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Otra historia maravillosa una lástima que haya llegado al final pero espero leer pronto mas historias de Connor.
Lady Schumi chapter 2 . 1/12/2012
Gracias por revisar es una historia desde un enfoque diferente así que me alegro que te haya gustado
poohbear123 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
great story can't wait for more!
Lady Schumi chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Que alegría volver a leerte, me encanto esta idea de Fic no puedo esperar para el próximo capitulo.
Miss MaryAnn chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Interesting storyline.
boycrazy30008 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Its great! I'm really glad to see new work from you :)
Ketterly chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Awesome start! I can never get enough of Connor and Angel. Your boys' voices are spot-on. Spike is delightfully sarcastic, Connor is adorably petulant, and Angel is ... well, Angel! :D

I can't wait to see what unfolds once they get him home. I'm hoping that the gang will be able to separate six-year-old Connor from teenage Connor and not blame the little guy for stuff he doesn't even know he's done. Besides, I'm sure he'll find all new mischief to get into anyway!

I'm ready for more!