Reviews for A Different Shade of Blue
Fatal Mars chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
I really enjoyed how this played out! I have a great love for Jupiter and Pluto and this only added to that. I did think it was lame how they just let Sapphire die, he deserved to be saved at least I thought so. I am now off to read more of your works. At first I was kinda iffy since you don't have romance, but your plots or so solid I really don't care.
angry penguin chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Damn. Very well done. His Death disappointed me as well. Of course it would make sense for Jupiter to save him. And I love that Jupiter met Pluto first. I always thought that Jupiter wouldn't trust her. Just my wandering imagination. :)
ShadowShikome chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
First things first, I really loved this piece of yours. Sad to say, that it true that the senshi stand around a little too much.

The emotion in this fic was truly amazing. It makes me wish that the others had received more power ups, particularly the inners.

Anyway good job on this "what-if" piece.

Happy Holidays!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Cool. So cool
Neanda chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Wow. o.o I agree that at times, the Senshi stand around a little too much for my comfort.

I really quite liked this and it was surprisingly emotional at a few places. The level of detail is also really good. Jupiter and Pluto's conflicting duties are quite interesting, I'd never really thought of that before. Wonderful job!

Ja ne!