Reviews for A tale of the Stalker
svobodavperjod chapter 5 . 8/4/2012
This is awesome bro. Please continue writing it!
MadWolfAK74 chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
A good improvement mate, its very descriptive, very atmospheric and good detail!

the only criticism at this point i can give is that its almost too short!

Keep it up, and i like the reference to which I assume are members of the Wolf Pack!

(To satisfy rules and regulations and such, I want you all to know that I have given Author Faxx permission to use refernces to my stories created on Fan Fiction.)
MadWolfAK74 chapter 4 . 1/26/2012
Action packed! Lefty is a clever fellow! well done and keep it up!

Although watch your grammer...
Psihopatul chapter 3 . 1/11/2012
hmm I know i did tell you not to reveal too much in early stage of the story, but god damn it, continue the next story by telling more about the OC's history, for example how he started to go towards the zone and how he did try to avoid the police. I'll give you more advice later today. good luck with writing and take care. Good Hunting Stalker!
Saint Dane01 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I liked how you added some drama to the story with his conversation with his brother in the beginning. The battle scene was pretty good too. But I noticed a couple errors, like "peace-treat" should be "peace treaty" and "he thought in himself" should be "he thought to himself." I also liked how there was a bit more description in this chapter.
Psihopatul chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Awesome chapter ) really well written, lots of action, lots of holes leaving people wondering what actually happened :) good work bro!
Saint Dane01 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I liked that it started straight off with some action. The dialogue was pretty good as well. I think it could use a lot more details and description though. Right now the writing feels pretty basic. I was very impressed with the grammar, for someone your age you type very well. Still a few errors though like random words being capitalized. So overall, a decent start and with some practice it could be even better.
Psihopatul chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
really good, just keep on writing, seems like you've found somekind of a way to write ) keep up the good work! oh and just Psihopatul will do as the "Fin" part is only in use on fb