|Reviews for Dumonoquadgod|
| soundsbeats chapter 1 . 6/7
| Aphrodite Child chapter 1 . 3/14/2014
Make a new chapter!
| Jindyandrugratslover chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
OR THEY COULD BE CALLED HALF DEMIGOD OR QUARTER BLOODS
| owlcity2013 chapter 1 . 12/2/2013
Gods thats a mouthful
| prankprincess123 chapter 1 . 9/19/2012
The real answer is legacy as said in the books
| Hunter chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
Oh, Percy, Annabeth gets you! How do you forget to bring a present for you anniversary? AGAIN! Just because today is your birthday?
| Anti-Joke Chicken chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
| exogenesissymph chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
where did you get that term?
| OFWGKTA210 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Percy's bday is in the 8th of August
| TWBG chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Ha! That cracked me up!
| a.shattered.heart chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Love it. :)
| Yoko Nenshou chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
You are correct, if their child was a demigod, it would be 1/4 Athena and 1/4 Poseidon.
BUT! Technically, if 2 demigods had kids, based on punnet squares (a way of calculating the odds of children inheriting genetics), there is a 25% chance of being a full god, a 25% chance of being mortal, and a 50% chance of being a demigod (PER CHILD, there's a possibility of them having 3 mortal kids in a row, etc.) So there's only a 50% chance of them having a dumonoquadgod.
Good story anyway. :D
| Athena's Minion chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Finally, a logical answer! You have no idea how long that has bugged me! That is genius! :)
| AthenaGray15 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
haha...loved it! So sweet and...now i know what a children of two demigods are called! :D
| Cowgirl chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
haha that was really sweet and funny. Loved it!