Reviews for Disgrace & Slander
TheWateringWizard chapter 9 . 12/27/2017
Quite a suprisingly short ending but if your muse left you at least you tied everything up and you finished the story
TheWateringWizard chapter 7 . 11/29/2017
So Ahsoka won’t fall for Rex ?
TheWateringWizard chapter 5 . 11/29/2017
I really hate Sidious. Palpatine seems like such a nice person and you’d truly believe he cares and wants the best for Anakin. But then you remember that he’s a scheming and conniving bastard who wants to warp Anakin and kill all the Jedis...
TheWateringWizard chapter 1 . 11/29/2017
Well that was an incredible first chapter ! Loved the change from canon. I wonder now how Sidious will fit in the equation
ThunderSphinx chapter 8 . 5/19/2017
You had a good story, although you ruined it at the end. Anakin the Chosen One, not Mace Windu.
ThunderSphinx chapter 9 . 5/19/2017
Mace Windu can't beat Palpatine. Darth Sidious was only pretending to be weak so as to trick Anakin into falling to the Dark Side.
Guest chapter 2 . 10/25/2016
i love this story
lauramorgenstern chapter 9 . 6/6/2016
Great fic! There aren't enough stories like this- where the media exposes all. They were such public figures, there's bound to be speculation. Also, a supportive Obi-wan and bonding with the Nabberies makes this all the more fun!
Death update chapter 9 . 2/1/2016
This story was wonderful amazing I loved it and thought you ended it well and I agree with mace windu killing palpatine the only reason he lost was because of anakin
BrandonBGamer chapter 9 . 12/22/2015
I thought that you were going to have Anakin be the founder of the Rebel Alliance?
darklover chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
I love your plot bunnies. I'm really glad you expanded more upon your initial plot bunny. This story was really good. I really enjoyed it. Your characterization for every character is excellent.

It was refreshing to read Anakin not being tempted by the Dark side.

I would have liked it if there had been more AP moments.

I don't really ship Ahsoka with anyone. I'm open to the idea of Lux or Rex being with her. You've really opened my eyes as to why Rex would be a good match with her though. With that being said, I really liked reading about her conviction to not have an attachment. I can totally see her as being true to that as many Jedi are.

I would have liked if you had provided detail in your epilogue as to what happened to our favorite characters after the Chancellor was taken out.
Mrs. A Skywalker chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Remember me? Anakins_Kiss from the jedi council forums...I was hunting for this story on this site since I loved it so much in the forums. IIII FFFOOUNNNDD IT.
bigtomato chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
Pretty sad :( Not quite how i was hoping things would end for Lux! At least Rex and Ahsoka are alive and kicking!
bigtomato chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Oh please let 'problems with Lux' end with Rex's fist in his face!
bigtomato chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
Urk... *cringe* I really really hate the Lux / Ahsoka pairing... I dunno why i dislike him so much... Maybe i'm jealous on Rex's behalf. :D