Reviews for Disgrace & Slander
darklover chapter 9 . 6/30
I love your plot bunnies. I'm really glad you expanded more upon your initial plot bunny. This story was really good. I really enjoyed it. Your characterization for every character is excellent.

It was refreshing to read Anakin not being tempted by the Dark side.

I would have liked it if there had been more AP moments.

I don't really ship Ahsoka with anyone. I'm open to the idea of Lux or Rex being with her. You've really opened my eyes as to why Rex would be a good match with her though. With that being said, I really liked reading about her conviction to not have an attachment. I can totally see her as being true to that as many Jedi are.

I would have liked if you had provided detail in your epilogue as to what happened to our favorite characters after the Chancellor was taken out.
Mrs. A Skywalker chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
Remember me? Anakins_Kiss from the jedi council forums...I was hunting for this story on this site since I loved it so much in the forums. IIII FFFOOUNNNDD IT.
bigtomato chapter 8 . 8/7/2014
Pretty sad :( Not quite how i was hoping things would end for Lux! At least Rex and Ahsoka are alive and kicking!
bigtomato chapter 6 . 8/7/2014
Oh please let 'problems with Lux' end with Rex's fist in his face!
bigtomato chapter 4 . 8/7/2014
Urk... *cringe* I really really hate the Lux / Ahsoka pairing... I dunno why i dislike him so much... Maybe i'm jealous on Rex's behalf. :D
BookLover1182 chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
Love it. The one thing I wish was a Padme's POV in this story like from where Anakin told Padme that she can give his name and the attempt kidnapping of Luke and Leia and talking to Master Ploo Koon, but other then that I loved it. Also the moments of the Jedi Master with Luke and Leia and Padme I think should have been put in. Like I said I loved it.
Vi-Violence chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
This was pretty good.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
Ahhhhhh! One of the best things I've ever read!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
Whaaaaaaaaat? ok no offense, but i really do not like this ending lol... please please please make a sequel...starting at the hospital where ahsoka and rex are recovering...with rexsoka? i really loved this story and really hope that you continue it! :-)
-random reader w/o a profile :D
Guest chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
TeraWatt chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
This is a wonderful story and I am grateful you took the time and effort to flesh it out into more than a one-shot. The hints of Rex/Ahsoka are a nice touch and the story was believable and well though out.

Well done.
Crazy chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Boy, do I know what that's like. Great story! Even with the not-as-perfect-as-the-rest ending.
Rexsoka chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Noo! Rex and Ahsoka! Ahhh! Love the story by the way! I would like To see Rex push lux out an airlock though.
Kelana-ti chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
You killed Fives! D: He's one of my favorite clones. Too bad about Cody, too. But in general, a good story. Feels like it needs a sequel. :D Loved the Lux/Ahsoka/Rex triangle there. Personaly, I was voting for Rex. the drama stuff made me laugh... but the end was kinda sad. Oh well, I did love reading this one.
MuggleCreator chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
Nice. Love the characterisation & everything.

Hmm... Rex & Ahsoka would make a good couple.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »