Reviews for Disgrace & Slander
laloga chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Whew! Full chapter! The space battle alone was exhilarating, and then you added another whirlwind of action on the ship, followed by some of the sharpest dialog I've had the pleasure to read.

I'm really enjoying your rendering of Anakin; I haven't written him much, but I feel like you've got him down pat. Loved his banter with Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, and Rex - really, I feel like I could quote most of his lines back to you!

Ah, Lux. The bane of many a Rexsoka fan, but it seems as though TCW is bucking to make him her main squeeze. Sigh. I guess it was inevitable. Anyway, I think you've captured her feelings on the lad quite well: a little irritated, a little attracted, a lot confused. :P

This cracked me up: *"Well, it sounds as if Ahsoka's taking after you in more ways than one," Obi-Wan commented dryly.* XD Lines like this make me imagine Obi standing in the corner, holding a scotch and watching with amusement as his fellow Jedi stumble all over themselves. Again...you've just gotten him so perfectly! I'm so impressed, as always!

*"You could look at this another way, sir."

"And what way is that, Rex?"

"Built in babysitters." Rex's grin was almost devilish. "It would give them something to do and keep them out of trouble. There's nothing like a screaming baby for a chaperone."* Rexter...hmm. I know there's not even a whiff of romance in this fic, but in the back of my mind I think he seemed just a little *too* happy to "keep [Ahsoka and Lux] out of trouble." ;) Don't blame him one bit...

Anyway, love their plan, especially since it looks like we'll be heading back to Naboo; also, I'm so looking forward to seeing Anakin with those babies. :)

Fantastic work, as always! :D

See? Slowly but surely I'm working my way through...
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
No, this is a good ending. It wraps everything up without being overbearing.
laloga chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Loved how Anakin dealt with the reporter, disarming her with his smile and his easygoing nature, opening up and giving her a good bit of material for her story, then BAM...he had her quivering and backtracking in a heartbeat. This was such a great moment that echoes in our universe as well: often it seems that those in the media forget that the folks in their soundbites are real people, and that their actions can and do affect those folks' lives in a very strong way.

And they're not kicking him out! Glad to hear that, though I wonder how many other Jedi will think it's fair that Anakin gets even *more* special treatment because of his "Chosen One" status.

As usual, your characterizations were spot-on, and the dialog was sharp and engaging. "I must say, Anakin, I'm impressed. I didn't realize just how diplomatically hostile you could be." Loved this! Obi's such a card. :P

Great chapter! I promise I'll get to the others, soon, and the latest update on "Attachment's Forfeit" as well. :)
Janizary chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
Well this really spiralled into something big. :D I won't complain though. I enjoyed the exploration.
Janizary chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Someone's been proliferate lately ;)
Saoirse7 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I think that it's a good, satisfactory ending. It still removes Palpatine and ties everything together. It was also very reassuring to know that Ahsoka and Rex are okay! Excellent, excellent story. :D
Saoirse7 chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Wow. Excellent action chapter, but it hit me almost as hard as watching Episode 3 right after Order 66 all over again. That's rough! I never saw that one coming... But thank you for the brief warning at the beginning of the chapter! Even still, very well-written.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
If you ever feel like continuing this, please do a sequel.

Carrying the weight of your friends' deaths doesn't seem like it would be easy. Kinda wish you put some before/after medbay scenes.

~Ani
Master Esso Antos chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
Great chapters ;D
sarrah-07 chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!
dragonball256 chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Oh wow this was pretty awesome, loved how sly Palpatine was in this chapter helping Anakin yet not giving anything away ;)
laloga chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Loving this! Wonderful job with Anakin & Padme having to cope with the fallout from such a massive revelation, and since they're each so prominent in the galactic arena, they have to consider the larger-scale repercussions. Poor Anakin...his longing to be with his wife and children is palpable.

Loved the sequence with the clones, and Rex's reaction to the news. The entire scene where they all shared a drink was lovely, as well as Anakin and Ahsoka's discussion on the matter right at the beginning.

Wonderful! :D
I am not a committee chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Good chapter. I'm looking forward to Anakin meeting Luke and Leia. Hopefully next chapter... :-)
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
I don't think Ahsoka's going to be too mad about it. Anakin, on the other hand...

Of course, babysitting is always an option! Gives the mom and dad alone time and keeps two teenagers out of trouble.

~Ani
EmeraldEyedJedi chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
The only complaint I have so far is that now the images in my head are Clone Wars style, not Episode 3. ;)
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »