Reviews for Disgrace & Slander
BookLover1182 chapter 9 . 2/23/2014
Love it. The one thing I wish was a Padme's POV in this story like from where Anakin told Padme that she can give his name and the attempt kidnapping of Luke and Leia and talking to Master Ploo Koon, but other then that I loved it. Also the moments of the Jedi Master with Luke and Leia and Padme I think should have been put in. Like I said I loved it.
Vi-Violence chapter 9 . 11/2/2013
This was pretty good.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/1/2013
Ahhhhhh! One of the best things I've ever read!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/10/2013
Whaaaaaaaaat? ok no offense, but i really do not like this ending lol... please please please make a sequel...starting at the hospital where ahsoka and rex are recovering...with rexsoka? i really loved this story and really hope that you continue it! :-)
-random reader w/o a profile :D
Guest chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
AWESOME!
TeraWatt chapter 9 . 1/20/2013
This is a wonderful story and I am grateful you took the time and effort to flesh it out into more than a one-shot. The hints of Rex/Ahsoka are a nice touch and the story was believable and well though out.

Well done.
TeraWatt
Crazy chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Boy, do I know what that's like. Great story! Even with the not-as-perfect-as-the-rest ending.
Rexsoka chapter 4 . 12/7/2012
Noo! Rex and Ahsoka! Ahhh! Love the story by the way! I would like To see Rex push lux out an airlock though.
Kelana-ti chapter 9 . 8/25/2012
You killed Fives! D: He's one of my favorite clones. Too bad about Cody, too. But in general, a good story. Feels like it needs a sequel. :D Loved the Lux/Ahsoka/Rex triangle there. Personaly, I was voting for Rex. the drama stuff made me laugh... but the end was kinda sad. Oh well, I did love reading this one.
MuggleCreator chapter 9 . 6/27/2012
Nice. Love the characterisation & everything.

Hmm... Rex & Ahsoka would make a good couple.
Diathimos chapter 9 . 4/15/2012
Yay! I love this story! It was long, but not too long. Although, I do somewhat agree with you on the ending, I also don't see how else it could be done. Awesome story! Keep writing!
laloga chapter 4 . 3/14/2012
Whew! Full chapter! The space battle alone was exhilarating, and then you added another whirlwind of action on the ship, followed by some of the sharpest dialog I've had the pleasure to read.

I'm really enjoying your rendering of Anakin; I haven't written him much, but I feel like you've got him down pat. Loved his banter with Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, and Rex - really, I feel like I could quote most of his lines back to you!

Ah, Lux. The bane of many a Rexsoka fan, but it seems as though TCW is bucking to make him her main squeeze. Sigh. I guess it was inevitable. Anyway, I think you've captured her feelings on the lad quite well: a little irritated, a little attracted, a lot confused. :P

This cracked me up: *"Well, it sounds as if Ahsoka's taking after you in more ways than one," Obi-Wan commented dryly.* XD Lines like this make me imagine Obi standing in the corner, holding a scotch and watching with amusement as his fellow Jedi stumble all over themselves. Again...you've just gotten him so perfectly! I'm so impressed, as always!

*"You could look at this another way, sir."

"And what way is that, Rex?"

"Built in babysitters." Rex's grin was almost devilish. "It would give them something to do and keep them out of trouble. There's nothing like a screaming baby for a chaperone."* Rexter...hmm. I know there's not even a whiff of romance in this fic, but in the back of my mind I think he seemed just a little *too* happy to "keep [Ahsoka and Lux] out of trouble." ;) Don't blame him one bit...

Anyway, love their plan, especially since it looks like we'll be heading back to Naboo; also, I'm so looking forward to seeing Anakin with those babies. :)

Fantastic work, as always! :D

See? Slowly but surely I'm working my way through...
insertappropropriatenamehere chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
No, this is a good ending. It wraps everything up without being overbearing.
laloga chapter 3 . 2/23/2012
Loved how Anakin dealt with the reporter, disarming her with his smile and his easygoing nature, opening up and giving her a good bit of material for her story, then BAM...he had her quivering and backtracking in a heartbeat. This was such a great moment that echoes in our universe as well: often it seems that those in the media forget that the folks in their soundbites are real people, and that their actions can and do affect those folks' lives in a very strong way.

And they're not kicking him out! Glad to hear that, though I wonder how many other Jedi will think it's fair that Anakin gets even *more* special treatment because of his "Chosen One" status.

As usual, your characterizations were spot-on, and the dialog was sharp and engaging. "I must say, Anakin, I'm impressed. I didn't realize just how diplomatically hostile you could be." Loved this! Obi's such a card. :P

Great chapter! I promise I'll get to the others, soon, and the latest update on "Attachment's Forfeit" as well. :)
Janizary chapter 9 . 2/15/2012
Well this really spiralled into something big. :D I won't complain though. I enjoyed the exploration.
66 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »