Reviews for Disgrace & Slander
EmeraldEyedJedi chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
The only complaint I have so far is that now the images in my head are Clone Wars style, not Episode 3. ;)
dragonball256 chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
And so the plot thickens... Loved this little twist. Update soon.
trinity6diversia chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
This is my favorite story of all time. You have no idea how I react when I see a new chapter notice in my inbox. Please keep it up! This is great!
laloga chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Loved. Just loved! Time is limited, so this will have to be brief, but I adored this chapter, and am delighted to see that there are more to follow.

If only...

I've never been one for AUs, but lately they've been running circles in my mind, and while I've been chasing plot bunnies I've been seeking out well-written and interesting stories. Yours is *definitely* one I'll be keeping an eye on. :)

Fantastic job! (Anakin with those babies...sigh. It should have been that way.)
Master Esso Antos chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Great chapter ;D
dragonball256 chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Was an awesome chapter. cant wait for Padme & Anakin to reunite ;)
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
I kinda figured. Hooray for Little Annie!

~Ani
ProngsandI chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
I really enjoy reading this story! I hope you continue/update it soon!
EmeraldEyedJedi chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Very nice chapter and interview.
Saoirse7 chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
This is very good! I personally think the first chapter was complete without the additions, but both chapters 2 and 3 are equally entertaining and add to making the story full. I especially like, of course, the more "happily ever after" ending. I presume that Darth Vader never exists, then?
Master Esso Antos chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Great chapter ;D
Reviewer chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
This is probably the most heart warming fic I have ever read. Thank you so, so much for writing this.
I am not a committee chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
I like this :-)
Janizary chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Two things stood out in this addition for me:

(1) I felt you did an excellent job of capturing Obi-Wan's 'voice'. he gets tossed around a lot in SWCW stories, but oft-times with a voice bias that I find a bit disconcerting. Your efforts here are well done.

(2) The interaction with the clones, Rex and Cody was particularly entertaining. Flowed well and was a good chuckle, particularly Tech.
dragonball256 chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Aw sweet ur continuing this, great. I loved how you mixed humor and drama into this story. Can't wait to hear Anakins holo interview.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »