Reviews for Disgrace & Slander
Janizary chapter 3 . 2/15/2012
Someone's been proliferate lately ;)
Saoirse7 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I think that it's a good, satisfactory ending. It still removes Palpatine and ties everything together. It was also very reassuring to know that Ahsoka and Rex are okay! Excellent, excellent story. :D
Saoirse7 chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Wow. Excellent action chapter, but it hit me almost as hard as watching Episode 3 right after Order 66 all over again. That's rough! I never saw that one coming... But thank you for the brief warning at the beginning of the chapter! Even still, very well-written.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
If you ever feel like continuing this, please do a sequel.

Carrying the weight of your friends' deaths doesn't seem like it would be easy. Kinda wish you put some before/after medbay scenes.

~Ani
Master Esso Antos chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
Great chapters ;D
sarrah-07 chapter 5 . 2/14/2012
I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT! I LOVE IT!
dragonball256 chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Oh wow this was pretty awesome, loved how sly Palpatine was in this chapter helping Anakin yet not giving anything away ;)
laloga chapter 2 . 2/12/2012
Loving this! Wonderful job with Anakin & Padme having to cope with the fallout from such a massive revelation, and since they're each so prominent in the galactic arena, they have to consider the larger-scale repercussions. Poor Anakin...his longing to be with his wife and children is palpable.

Loved the sequence with the clones, and Rex's reaction to the news. The entire scene where they all shared a drink was lovely, as well as Anakin and Ahsoka's discussion on the matter right at the beginning.

Wonderful! :D
I am not a committee chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Good chapter. I'm looking forward to Anakin meeting Luke and Leia. Hopefully next chapter... :-)
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
I don't think Ahsoka's going to be too mad about it. Anakin, on the other hand...

Of course, babysitting is always an option! Gives the mom and dad alone time and keeps two teenagers out of trouble.

~Ani
EmeraldEyedJedi chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
The only complaint I have so far is that now the images in my head are Clone Wars style, not Episode 3. ;)
dragonball256 chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
And so the plot thickens... Loved this little twist. Update soon.
trinity6diversia chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
This is my favorite story of all time. You have no idea how I react when I see a new chapter notice in my inbox. Please keep it up! This is great!
laloga chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Loved. Just loved! Time is limited, so this will have to be brief, but I adored this chapter, and am delighted to see that there are more to follow.

If only...

I've never been one for AUs, but lately they've been running circles in my mind, and while I've been chasing plot bunnies I've been seeking out well-written and interesting stories. Yours is *definitely* one I'll be keeping an eye on. :)

Fantastic job! (Anakin with those babies...sigh. It should have been that way.)
Master Esso Antos chapter 4 . 2/7/2012