Reviews for Disgrace & Slander
I am not a committee chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
I like this :-)
Janizary chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Two things stood out in this addition for me:

(1) I felt you did an excellent job of capturing Obi-Wan's 'voice'. he gets tossed around a lot in SWCW stories, but oft-times with a voice bias that I find a bit disconcerting. Your efforts here are well done.

(2) The interaction with the clones, Rex and Cody was particularly entertaining. Flowed well and was a good chuckle, particularly Tech.
dragonball256 chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Aw sweet ur continuing this, great. I loved how you mixed humor and drama into this story. Can't wait to hear Anakins holo interview.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
See what being a hero gets you? LOL

Funny how that works out. Btw, maybe Anakin should send a Jedi Healer to Padme, just to demonstrate his "overprotectiveness."

~Ani
Master Esso Antos chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
great chapter ;D
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This was certainly an interesting take on this situation. Of course Obi Wan would be the voice of reason.
trinity6diversia chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh my gosh, that was amazing! I wanted it to go on so much. Will you ever add onto this one? Because I think it has the potential to be pretty awesome if you did. After I finished reading it, I started daydreaming of what might happen. Such as Obi-Wan waking up super grumpy one morning after getting very little sleep (thanks to baby's crying all night). I think it would be cool to have him take on the role of "grandaddy" or something. LOL Anyway, great story, and I've got my fingers crossed you add more to this, because it's AMAZING!
Pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Wonderful
torgrim chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Hi,

I really enjoed this, though I do hope you expand on it. It would be interesting to see a second part with the fallout of these events, the Jedi council and reactions from Padme's family would be interesting as well.

Thanks!
Janizary chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
"Are you saying you're the father of her twins, Master Kenobi?" - I'd have given a fiver to see to see the quickly quashed look on Obi-Wan's face at that comment ;)

Of course, the ending just makes me wonder what else would have ended up different given the circumstances... :D
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I wish it would've ended this way! But, since it can't...

Great chapter. Obi-Wan's reaction is as I thought it would be.

A Happy New Year to you and your loved ones.

~Ani
EmeraldEyedJedi chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
:) You're an amazing storyteller!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
This was really great, I wish it had actually happened...
Sarge1995 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Now this is how Episode III should have gone...excellent idea!
59 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4