Reviews for Disgrace & Slander
dragonball256 chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Was an awesome chapter. cant wait for Padme & Anakin to reunite ;)
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
I kinda figured. Hooray for Little Annie!

ProngsandI chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
I really enjoy reading this story! I hope you continue/update it soon!
EmeraldEyedJedi chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Very nice chapter and interview.
Saoirse7 chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
This is very good! I personally think the first chapter was complete without the additions, but both chapters 2 and 3 are equally entertaining and add to making the story full. I especially like, of course, the more "happily ever after" ending. I presume that Darth Vader never exists, then?
Master Esso Antos chapter 3 . 2/5/2012
Great chapter ;D
Reviewer chapter 2 . 2/4/2012
This is probably the most heart warming fic I have ever read. Thank you so, so much for writing this.
I am not a committee chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
I like this :-)
Janizary chapter 2 . 2/2/2012
Two things stood out in this addition for me:

(1) I felt you did an excellent job of capturing Obi-Wan's 'voice'. he gets tossed around a lot in SWCW stories, but oft-times with a voice bias that I find a bit disconcerting. Your efforts here are well done.

(2) The interaction with the clones, Rex and Cody was particularly entertaining. Flowed well and was a good chuckle, particularly Tech.
dragonball256 chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
Aw sweet ur continuing this, great. I loved how you mixed humor and drama into this story. Can't wait to hear Anakins holo interview.
Jedi Ani Unduli chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
See what being a hero gets you? LOL

Funny how that works out. Btw, maybe Anakin should send a Jedi Healer to Padme, just to demonstrate his "overprotectiveness."

Master Esso Antos chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
great chapter ;D
dragonball256 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
This was certainly an interesting take on this situation. Of course Obi Wan would be the voice of reason.
trinity6diversia chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
Oh my gosh, that was amazing! I wanted it to go on so much. Will you ever add onto this one? Because I think it has the potential to be pretty awesome if you did. After I finished reading it, I started daydreaming of what might happen. Such as Obi-Wan waking up super grumpy one morning after getting very little sleep (thanks to baby's crying all night). I think it would be cool to have him take on the role of "grandaddy" or something. LOL Anyway, great story, and I've got my fingers crossed you add more to this, because it's AMAZING!
Pockybandits89 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011