Reviews for Cap & Scarf with Restraint
Guest chapter 4 . 11/23/2014
I loved this all the ideas for angels were cool I love the way you set up so many subplots and how you gave the story a wants to be greater theam but I really like how you made the main characters so ready to beat each other to a bloody puddle got to say I'd love to see more and I give it five stares
Kisses with a Razor chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Too freaking awesome! x3 *gonna start reading the other chapters :D*
usagichan2264 chapter 4 . 7/11/2012
i hope that there will be a chapter 5 soon
Ready-To-Play chapter 4 . 6/23/2012
BE AN AWESOME ARTHOR AND UPLOAD! *Chibi smiles*

I 3 THIS!
Nick son of Apollo chapter 4 . 5/15/2012
great chapter especially since I'm a bit of an otaku myself
emy-chan the hybird chapter 1 . 3/10/2012
Does any one else think that cap & scarf act/think like america/france(cus he's always after girls and stuff) and england/italy(cus of the way he acts ro cute stuff) from hetalia?

Anyone? Anyone?
TheUndeadWitch chapter 3 . 2/14/2012
Me: I SAY BAD COMPANY IS BETTER! -Gets overkilled by the others-
ChessurTheCheshireCat chapter 4 . 1/29/2012
Cool, I love the fact you putted the Giga Drill Braker in there ;D TTGL its one of my favorites
kyrogue23 chapter 4 . 1/28/2012
Love all of your reference to animes and games hope you add more.
ChessurTheCheshireCat chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
All because of a pair of video games... :P I like it very much! And not only because Bracelet was there but it was kind a funny, hoping for the next chapter to be posted soon!
kyrogue23 chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
I saw that boondocks moment you put their and that was an epic shootout you put in their. and these characters are on your deviantart page.
ChessurTheCheshireCat chapter 2 . 1/9/2012
I like it! And I like Cap and I hope you use him very soon in the forum!
kyrogue23 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
are you going to tell more about scarf and his interest.
imginarygirl chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I really like this story so far :)

Can't wait to see what you do next. Gook luck to ya
kyrogue23 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
since this is three years after the series will we be able to see some of the other characters like brief or the demon sisters