Reviews for Things That Never Cross A Man's Mind
Jenny H chapter 1 . 8/8/2012
Love it :)
fashiongirl97 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
aww, funny! :D loved it!

p.s. on ur profile it sez u have twitter, whats ur ID plz xx
Autopsy Gremlin chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Lol!
Aaaa, so jibbsy! So great!
FreekyDisaster18 chapter 1 . 6/22/2012
Oh boy, will Gibbs never learn? You'd think after three marriages he'd know just to do as he's told if he doesn't want to end up in trouble! Fabulous prompt from MatteaAM and you delivered a great little story!
Jen chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
This was awesome! I loved it. So them ;)
alix33 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
"But Jenny was already pushing him away, "There's ice cream in the fridge and a chocolate bar in the cupboard. Go get them and come back here; We're watching a movie." He chuckled uneasily: Why did that sound so much like a threat? "We are?" He asked, getting on his feet. "Yes, we are. We're watching The Notebook." The smile fell from Gibbs' lips; So it was a punishment. He cleared his throat nervously, "Maybe we could do something else, Jen… Didn't you eat enough junk food for one day anyway?" The moment the words left his mouth, he cringed. He didn't even need to think about it. How to spectacularly put your foot in your mouth: The Easy Guide by Leroy Jethro Gibbs. Jenny looked like she was ready to kill him with her bare hands, and at this point Gibbs would not put it past her." - Hehehe.
Left my heart in Paris chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Lol
Scentofbitteralmonds chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Brilliant! Made me laugh so hard, oh em gi. I want more!
Miss Mila chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
That was adorable and hilarious and I loved it!

Mateja was right; brilliant ].
MatteaAM chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Imagine my surprise when I went to check my email one last time before dinner and at that very same moment this lovely thing popped up in my inbox. :)

This was dkjghurtgbcneriljgapodj beyond anything I could've ever imagined. BRILLIANT! I wanna sex it up and have its babies.

I laughed so much, Mum came in the room and asked what was wrong. ;) Oh, nothing, nothing at all. Just some brilliant writing, 'tis all.

xx