Reviews for Deliverance
afrolectric chapter 40 . 8/15
I always really enjoy these chapters! They are so fun and it nice to get a break from the seriousness of some of the other arcs. I even find myself curious about the slight plot you have going on in these. Can't wait for the next chapter!
kikicat chapter 40 . 8/15
new storyline preeettttyyy pleezze
ElectricThrillsAndChills chapter 39 . 8/14
Hey!

Personally (and I know I'm late reviewing this chapter) I think you should maybe consider writing some smut. You're a wildly creative person and I have no doubt that it'll come to you. I know it's super awkward at first, but you kinda have to pretend you're looking at it from the outside, like watching a movie or a tv show. What sounds good here? What should iI try to avoid? Most importantly, have fun with it! You have a lot of supporters here that will love it regardless!

Cheers!
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 40 . 8/14
I'm all for Actor!Nathan and his plots. Hell, if you need rants, I humbly offer myself as tribute to help.
Margot-Eve chapter 40 . 8/14
YES the bloopers are back! Yay xD I loved it~ And oh gosh thank you for the shout-out! 83
Destiny W chapter 40 . 8/13
This was a great chapter. As for what I would like to see next: maybe a new storyline. But if you do Karma I'm fine with that too. I'm okay with whatever you feel like posting. Keep up the great work. : )
polyrhyme chapter 40 . 8/13
okay, I have to say, I absolutey LOVE this, and I love everything you write. In fact, I may have read this entire thing like 4 or 5 times. You inspire me to write more and more in the hopes that I might write like you one day! I love each and every storyline has a different take on Dan and Val's interactions with each other, its flawess. Karma is my favorite storyline and I would love to read another Karma update! I seriously hope you have a great day/night!
JadeliketheGem chapter 40 . 8/13
This humor fic is such a great sequel to its first part, and a relieving contrast to the darker, heavier works you've written. While Valerie and Dan are on benevolent terms, they still don't click perfectly, like normal friends and couples, even after 20 years. This story is multiple drabbles combined into one amazing oneshot. I think their romantic feelings are already forming, through the photoshoot and the fanclub wanting them to be close, and the interviewer and trainer causing them to realize what they really want to be to eachother. Was Valerie trainer based of Juandissimo Magnifico from the Fairly Oddparents? I think in a next part, these two should be incitating the relationship. I won't matter how many people want them together if they themselves don't make it happen. I liked the change in Dan's origin story - I hope we hear Valerie's story (her parents), and how they both got into showbiz. If the writers are making Dark Gray canon, our beloved killer whale and emu will have to deal with racism, paparazzi, and other problems that can ruin their love before it even begins. Speaking of which, the killer whale was hilarious and unsurprisingly deep. You always go the extra mile in your works, which I admire. There is a fanart just like this: art/DP-Ghostly-Whale-136047577
Thank you for continuing to write for our little fandom. I eagerly await your next piece.
From,
JadeliketheGem
starwater09 chapter 40 . 8/13
This was great!
more single storys but not bloopers
Zighana chapter 40 . 8/13
Omg the bloopers are everything!
buzz chapter 40 . 8/13
I kinda wanted a new story if you don't mind :(
Invader Johnny chapter 40 . 8/12
Weird? yes? Funny as hell? TOTALLY! I just cracked up at the idea of Dan who by all accounts is a very horrifying figure being a source of comedy, I mean... I don't think THAT has been done, am I right?

I still am laughing when he said "Requires energy" hardly something one woyld expect from him, LOL.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
NoSignalBlueScreen chapter 40 . 8/12
This story line has to be my favorite.
Especially with you adding some back story in here about Dan and the various ghost and human laws that existed or are now retracted. That made it a hundred times more interesting.
ZoneRobotnik chapter 40 . 8/12
Aww, poor young Dan. Such a sad backstory.
HEARO, eh? Interesting name for a rights organization.
I like Blooper Nathan better than canon Nathan. Let's have more of him.

Hmm, on the one hand, I wanna see more of Karma. On the other time, I want to see what you'll come up with based on the questions you asked me before...
I'm kinda' torn on this matter. XD Let's do Karma and then something else? It's been so long since Karma.