Reviews for Deliverance
kikicat chapter 54 . 4/23
I love the interaction between those two.
Lady Audentium chapter 54 . 4/22
Oh my god. That was beyond amazing lol! You're apologizing for this? No please don't! It was glorious! Absolutely glorious!

I loved the Ghost Writer with his snarkiness and love for Dark Gray! Especially his line where he has to call for a scene break lol it gets me everytime. I laughed right out loud when I read that and he was getting all flustered XD

Also I squealed with delight when I read the Clockwork bit, he's such a cheeky, snarky jerk sometimes lol. But he can't deny that he is a fan of Dark Gray, he ships it, though he'll never admit it.

Is there going to be more to this story? You've left some questions unanswered, like "We need Phantom to fight for us against greater enemies looming on the horizon" and "have Technus update the Huntress's battle sui so she may fight at Phantom's side when the time comes" WHEN. Not "IF", WHEN *narrows eyes in suspicion* you're planning something, I would not be surprised in the slightest. But i would love to see the Ghost Writer return lol!

I would like to see a Karma update next because I want to know what happens to the precious baby! Also it's been a very long while since we've have more Karma stuff :)

Thanks for the promo! Hope you update soon!
tvip11 chapter 54 . 4/21
Wow! Thanks for the shout out! And I loved this chapter! Very cute and humorous! I hope you write some more Karma soon! It's my fav!
hrisi292 chapter 54 . 4/20
... ... ... (speechless)
scream : AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH !

whisper : It's amazing!
scream : I love it!
normal : You are better writer then Ghost Writer!
ZoneRobotnik chapter 54 . 4/19
I'm going to have agree with Clockwork on this one, Ghostwriter's story was rushed and unpolished and honestly uninspired. Your chapter was great, and his story being shoddy is perfectly in-character, but Ghostwriter needs to take his nose out of the YA novels, methinks. XD

Clockwork, you ARE stuffy and rigid. :p
Invader Johnny chapter 54 . 4/18
Very clever, a story within a fic and to have the Ghostwriter to do it and Clockwork read it?

Its like creating a Fandom for tge ghosts, LOL.

Invader Johnny Signing Off.
Mrsce chapter 54 . 4/18
This book is everything! Thank you for writing!
JK chapter 53 . 4/6
Just found this series and read through the entire thing super fast! WOW you write Dark Gray SO WELL! I especially love the VALentine series (my favourite of them all) Aftermath I'm not as fond of although I love Jax. I'm so happy you present the 10 years of fighting as them starting out super into the fight and wanting to kill each other and then... mellowing. Your stories sound believable. Karma is so intriguing, this is definitely going to be a favourited fic (I bookmark them because I don't always remember my login information so you might not see it) that I'm gonna read when I need a pick-me-up (again especially the VALentine arc). I'd actually love to see how you'd continue Salem (if you ever decide to return to it) and your Bloopers are adorable. Thank you for writing!
JadeliketheGem chapter 53 . 4/3
I really wanted to get this review uploaded by
ZoneRobotnik chapter 53 . 3/30
On the one hand, it's good that he's finally realizing the kind of monster he's become. On the other hand, while he's figuring this out and trying to make amends, Valerie is taking advantage of him giving her space to bring about his demise with a revolution. And now there's another baby in the mix...on boy. I hope that things just get patched up between them so Jax and the little baby aren't caught between the two parents...

In other news, yay, more of VALentine! Those two are so cute. I know people are sick of the babies, but I kinda' want Dan to have his own baby with Valerie after seeing how doting they were to Jax. Maybe they find out they were wrong...?
Give them happy baby love!
Dareeen chapter 53 . 3/30
I just ...

My heart, Jax's love for Dan breaks my heart.

Now there's a second child, omfg.

I just want this child to look more like grandpa Damon with a lil of Vlad? (Make the baby a girl!)

Valerieeee, start your revolution and dethrone/destroy Dan!

I just need more, ok?. This is so good and painful, I love it!

And please, please more Valentine!

Thank you for sharing.

Can't wait for your next update!
Gerren chapter 53 . 3/29
And the plot thickens even more! This chapter was a whirlwind, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Iblamepie chapter 53 . 3/29
I just finished binging all of your Aftermath chapters, and I just have to say one thing... wow! The raw emotion is portrayed flawlessly in this, and once I started reading I just couldn't stop! I can't wait to read more!

-Blame pie
Crystalmoon39 chapter 53 . 3/28
"Gonna make him watch..." That is possibly the most ominous thing any Valerie has ever said! If you haven't decided yet, I would like to see the next heir be a girl. But you always do an awesome job so I will just wait. Happy writing!
SweetestChick chapter 53 . 3/28
Oh goodness...straight ANGST in this chapter. I even got a tad emotional with the Jax and Dan scene! Such a loving child. Can't wait to see how Val is gonna execute her plan. And at least Dan tried to punish himself for what he did.

Yes please update with something more upbeat or at least less angst. Lol, but I did like the chapter.