Reviews for Event Horizon: Origins
Alathea2 chapter 8 . 10/4/2012
I think this is the fist story I've read that details how First Aid and Ratchet might have met and I enjoyed it. I do hope you will add to it...
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 9 . 9/24/2012
This just about made my day. Hilarious first-meet. I mean, THAT'S a story to tell people, lolol.

Can't wait for more of these! :D :D :D
InsaneGrizzlies chapter 8 . 9/24/2012
I adore First Aid. :) Heh heh. Not many could stand up to the Hatchet in that kind of mood, all but shoving you out the door telling you that you don't have the stuff for being his apprentice. ;) Course, for others that's just all the more reason to stay...

I am loving your origins and all of this. I just get to absorbed to stop and review most of the time... lol.
darkwolflink1 chapter 9 . 9/17/2012
oh oh oh more please! I wanna know more about what happens to Jazz, Prowl, Bluestreak and Marige!*
Alathea2 chapter 9 . 9/14/2012
This has been really entertaining and interesting. I enjoy 'origin' fics, and this is one of the better ones I have read. I really, really like your portrayal of Bluestreak and Prowl. Bluestreak is so adorable in that awkward mostly adult but still a teenager stage of life. So eager to grow up, so cute in the process. I hope you update soon.
Qwertzu chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
thanks for the update! keep up the good work ;-)
MoonWallker chapter 9 . 8/14/2012
You have no idea how much I liked this chapter! The exchange between Blue and Jazz was wonderful! And I like your Bluestreak very much! Haha, I wonder what Prowl will do to Jazz? :D
Starfire201 chapter 9 . 8/13/2012
You know, I'd been wondering about your Event Horizon series in the last few days. Nice to see this.

Certainly a memorable first meeting. No doubt about it. They left an mpression on each other.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/5/2012
yay for Ratchet and First Aid! gotta love those two. thanks for the chapter

Qwertzu
Blitz-Krazi-1 chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
*snickers* oh Aid, one day you're gonna look back on this and laugh xD
Sami-SDGForce chapter 8 . 6/29/2012
Don't stop now.
What hap-ns n-xt?
Sami-SDGForce chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
How sad.
Anodythe chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
Don't know how I missed these. In a short bit of space, you've managed to provide some very comprehensive and illuminating backgrounds for these bots...and Con...

These stories are very enjoyable, I hope the next update comes soon!
Paleodex chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
SO MUCH LOVE! Nice to see you acknowledging First Aid's (metaphorical) balls. Takes some guts to refuse to pick up a gun in a war-zone, and, obviously, to keep up with the Hatchet.
Also, Sideswipe/First Aid. Which is just win in an of itself.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/28/2012
Well, that certainly was a series of memorable first meetings for First Aid, on more levels than he knew.

Starfire201