Reviews for Catching the Beast
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
Just finished all your stories.

Glad it all worked out. They got the bad guys team Gibbs isn't getting split up.

And I am sure if Tony took the time off Gibbs would check up on him. Make sure he was OK and not drinking. And if he was really worried he would have or convince Tony to stay WITH HIM FOR A LITTLE WHILE.
DS2010 chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Enjoyed part 2 and how they caught the bad guys
moira4eku chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
I think Gibbs is right, Tony really needs to take the month off. I'm sure Gibbs will help him keep grounded and not let him drink the time away. Thanks for the great story! I really enjoyed reading it.
moira4eku chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
And we all know how Gibbs feels about coincidences! A very gripping chapter! I'm really looking forward to the next chapter.
moira4eku chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Hmmm...so Gibbs brought the microchip back with him. I was rather shocked at the shooting, I wasn't expecting that. Poor Tony, he really hates being left out doesn't he. Looking forward to the next chapter.
moira4eku chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Hmmmmm...Somehow I don't think the microchips are done with. I sense a cover up. Glad that Tony seems to be doing better and that Gibbs is making sure he stays that way. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Doc Orlando chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Excellent story. I loved every minute of it. Very good, on target character interaction. Good use of all of the characters. Excellent, excellent plot ideas. Great Story all around.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Oh my, great ending! I love the concern for Tony. And, I especially loved the part when Gibbs yelled at the SecNav. Great stuff!
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
Once again, great character interaction. Neat plot ideas. Love how you are using Vance in this story.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 3 . 12/28/2011
Some very neat twists and turns. Nice character interaction.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 2 . 12/28/2011
Oh wow, some seriously good Tony angst. Love the connection with Agent Afloat, as well as Nature of the Beast. Very good Gibbs and Tony interaction. Love the hurt/comfort parts between Gibbs and Tony.
Teddy Bear Writer chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Very neat story line ideas, connecting with the season 9 premiere.
Meilea2010 chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
Alright, so you've left us hanging. What about Jarvis and the gun? How does Davenport fit into it? What about Latham? What is going to happen to him? he did lie to them about the chips? Are any of these questions going to get answered? It's been an excellent story. I would sure love to hear from you regarding these questions and others.