Reviews for The Girl with the Cursed Fate
fanakatsuki chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
A wonderful one shot.
Wolfgrowl chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
Huh. I needed a fic like this after the ending of that game, not this cheerful light ending but something that explores it. You did a great job.
Sierra Arcanum chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Well written for a first fanfic, I must say. Just like the second fic about SOTC you wrote, I loved this too. It was less painful in this one, indeed, but I take it as a good alternate ending to the game. Good Job!
kkaskkkskdalsjdeikjbvnjjjjj chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I like how you wrote this in the point of view of Mono. The change in ending was a little (for lack of a better term) weird. I liked it, but I don't think it followed the story very well, same goes for the beginning part where she was sacrificed.

And there were some grammar mistakes, spelling and such. The expression 'she did a step back' is not correct. The expression is 'she took a step back.'

Over all a good fan fiction.
Suuz-5-5 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Wow, amazing sis! I know almost nothing about the game but this one-shot is very touching and beautiful!
Cenobia100 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
That was beautiful

An amazing piece of writing and you would do well making more SOTC fanfiction
TheFreelancerSeal chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I understand your hesitations. I have to say you did this very well. It was all quite interesting take on the events before and after the game. I wonder if Mono would tell Wander to move on from her death, even if she really couldn't. Your nameless OC also interests me. I wonder who he is and how he knows Mono, and it's very much in the style of the game to give no answers. I enjoyed that. I also rather liked her refusal to leave the land. While we have nothing to go on in the game, I find your interpreation more interesting because she is unwilling to leave rather than unable. Very original.

And I also have to say I think this is a very clean story in terms of mechanics. The only thing I have to point out is this.

"The first time Mono died, Wander had been there for her."

When I read it with the rest of the lines, it almost sounds like it should say that he wasn't there for her. Since he wasn't there to whisper anything in her ear or hold her hand, I would say that he wasn't there. Of course, I could be wrong about how you have it worded now.

All in all, well done.