Reviews for Molly Moon and her Jeweled Necklace
Awalkert chapter 5 . 4/5/2012
omg can't wait for the new chappie with the other POV

I swear I see the archive everyday to see if you updated. I love the story.

(Even though I didn't understand much in this chapther :/)
Awalkert chapter 4 . 3/13/2012
OH. MY. GOD.

Give me an explanation of why I'm hating Rocky at this very moment. Plz. You. are. just. too. awesome. I love you :U

This is just...omg. continue it, you're an amazing writer!
StarletteSky chapter 3 . 3/11/2012
This is great! You've really set up a good story here, and I'm really interested to keep reading. There is so much untapped MM-awesomeness out there, so I'm glad someone is doing something with it! :)
Awalkert chapter 3 . 2/21/2012
OH MY GOD PLEASE. MY EMOTIONS. YOU BAD PERSON.

Ok enough. Hey, you don't need to apologise, I understand sometimes life gets in the way of writing, it happens! :) You gave it back with this hell of a chapter, anyways ;)

Wait a min..WHO THE HELL IS THAT BLONDIE? WUT WUT WUT SOMEONE KILL HER PLZ :U
Awalkert chapter 2 . 12/30/2011
Great! I loved it! Yes, Sally may be a little OOC, but remember that we never got to know her character de-hypnotized, so we actually don't really know how she is. But amaizing thing you did with keeping their personalities. Oh, a baby on the way! I always imagined how'd that be! Keep up the good work, and update soon, I wanna know what's next!

Only a little thing, Mickey is Micky, without the e. That's all!
jrba95 chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
sorry pal. i meant to do a little pre-note for the whole story. youre right, i should have only written it when she was included. im a newbie to all dis. thanks though
Awalkert chapter 1 . 12/28/2011