Reviews for A Certain Point of View
PJ littlefoot chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Well not ben so my guess is mike or eric? Jacobs with someone... emmett? Idk. Who's the babies daddy?
carebear309 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Wow, was not expecting that! So did e ask her out & she turned him down? :(
jansails chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Ugh...Mike Newton?

Sure doesn't sound in anyway like the child of a native american indian, although only their surnames were the least nature, earth inspired in canon.

Yeah, how do you tell a professor, someone who obviously focused on his education & intellectual pursuits "I couldn't keep my legs together in high school, so I have a 2 yr old kid. I'm a mommy & barely legal to drink"?

jansails/jan2
Teresa R chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
So Bella is a mom? Was it Edward that asked her out?
cejsmom chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Alec? Garrett? Paul? Tanya is marrying Jake but could it be him? I suck at guessing.
PCCTwiFF23 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
OMFG, you just dropped a friggin bomb on us! Wow, Bella's a single mom? And I can't wait to find out who the dad is. Well, we can certainly rule out Jasper and Jake...
Edlovesme chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Ooooooo I love this, great surprises.
HopeStreet chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
I love the idea of outside observers's pov's. I'm going to say Mike because maybe he wasn't too happy about a baby and turned things around to make Bella seem loose and like a whore to the rest of the school population.
LibraryLady08 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
This was a surprise and I'm going to go with Quill.

I want to be different and he's one of my favorites. :)

-MJ
Blou97 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Ugh, imagine my surprise when I was blipping though these lovely chapters, couldn't wait to see the next person who is going to give us their story after Angela, you tease me with the little girl and BAM, no more chapters to read. Can't wait for the next chapter. I really enjoy your stories, you are a very talented writer.
TessLouise chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Wow - didn't see that coming. I'm going to guess the baby-daddy is Jake...but it could be Mike, James, etc.
Kgunter34 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Great update.
tigger5600 chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
hmm... baby daddy... not Jacob right? since he is in a relationship with Tanya... but who knows maybe that is why Angela said she was called all kinds of names. LOL I have no idea since I was wrong last time ... but at least i wasn't the only one wrong... Can't wait to read the next one!
dlhk chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
Oooooh. The plot thickens. It makes me sad that she's already turned him down more than once! Bella said the professor asked her out again! I'm amazed he's not crushed. It obviously took some courage based on his interaction with jasper. I can't wait for more! I'm guessing baby daddy is not jake as they are still friend's and Tanya would know Bella better if Jake were the dad. Hmm... Mike?
Wont2nach chapter 3 . 12/30/2011
OMG! Totally not expecting that twist! I'm going to guess Seth, but I'm probably wrong. Watch it will turn out to be Mike.
1,995 | « Prev Page 1 .. 114 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 .. Last Next »