Reviews for A Certain Point of View
mrsfifty chapter 18 . 6/12/2016
Tears
yayasimone chapter 6 . 5/18/2016
What a delightfully different way to tell a story.
rabjib chapter 25 . 5/12/2016
Great story...I really enjoyed the read! Such a wonderful idea to have the story unfold from different perspectives...thanks for sharing! Jan
Guest chapter 25 . 5/6/2016
Great story! Love the different point of views! Thank you
Sarai GN chapter 25 . 4/22/2016
OMG, that was the most amazing story, loved it, maybe now I can go feed my children! LOL
SandKastles chapter 25 . 4/11/2016
Gosh I did not expect this one to make me wanna cry; I didn't, I'm in class atm, but I sure did feel a flood a comin'. This was way cute, I really appreciated each different pov and being able to see into all of their own stories! I'm so used to just hearing E and B's insights so I wasn't sure how this would feel but I loved it! Also, I caught that little supernatural reference, "Dean Winchester," thought that was pretty great 3 thanks so much for all of your writing! I'm slowly working my way through your stories! The first was Parenthetical Love, a long ways back, and I recently found you again and gosh, I think you're pretty talented! Each story is different and new, even style wise! Idk how you do that without losing your voice but it's always there! Loud and clear :) thank you thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/27/2016
Was hoping desperately for such a twist...can't have Jake ruining her chances now!
juicytreat2 chapter 25 . 2/17/2016
Loved this story. So sweet!
winterhorses chapter 25 . 1/27/2016
I can't believe I missed this one! I absolutely loved it, and Professor Edward sounds soooo dreamy! I would love to read more of his POV, or just more of him, in general.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/20/2015
This story is so fluffy! Thank you for sharing this with us!
Guest chapter 23 . 12/20/2015
Awww! I don't want it to end yet!
Guest chapter 12 . 12/19/2015
Couldn't agree more with that statement on that hair thing. Hate it when guys put gels on their hair. It's so disgusting! Hahaha anyway, a date! This should be interesting!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/19/2015
I'm grinning from ear to ear too!
Guest chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
Didn't expect that!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2015
This is such a great idea!
2,019 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »