Reviews for A Certain Point of View
dowlingnana chapter 17 . 7/1/2015
Tsk tsk Miss Katie, lol, can't say I wouldn't want to do the same thing though. ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 16 . 7/1/2015
Oh Charlie, you're something else, but you are a very special, protective, good, loving father for sure. (points finger) I mean it! lol ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 15 . 7/1/2015
Great chapter, great words, even if they came from Jessica. ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 14 . 7/1/2015
Oh Alice...so darn lovable herself. I liked the: Love is a journey. thanx ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 13 . 7/1/2015
Always have and always will LOVE Epov. thanx ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 12 . 7/1/2015
ha ha ha Alice...gotta love her! ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 11 . 6/30/2015
Dang woman you've got such a neat fic going on here, it blows my mind and I love it. All the POV. ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 10 . 6/30/2015
OMG, a 15 yr. old Aro, who'd thunk it, lol. I love the: Maybe he just didn't like the pale faces. ha ha ha. ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 9 . 6/30/2015
I'm with Emmett but I say let's go get Amber NOW! Grrrrr, but it was great to see Em so helpful. There just may be help for him after all, lol. ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
Jealousy truly is a green eyed monster! Oh yeah, go Edward! Now that's a mature man and he was right, she was an unbelievable child! Someone give her a titty...she's not been weaned yet. But oh my, what a way for the secret to come out. ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
Eric had me in stitches...but poor Professor Cullen...what to do, what to do? ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
Who in dang hell could resist Edward whispering in their ear...ahhhhhhhh. ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 4 . 6/30/2015
Gad noooooooooooooooo not Mike! sigh* ;o)
dowlingnana chapter 3 . 6/30/2015
Oh boy, now that was a bomb that hit real fast. (clicks tongue) ;o) And I take it Edward did ask her out? maybe? hopefully?
dowlingnana chapter 1 . 6/30/2015