Reviews for A Certain Point of View
DarkBitterSea chapter 5 . 6/9
This was a sweet one. :)
DarkBitterSea chapter 4 . 6/8
I hope Jessica's usually nicer.
DarkBitterSea chapter 3 . 6/8
Momma's gotta live too.
DarkBitterSea chapter 2 . 6/8
Lol.
DarkBitterSea chapter 1 . 6/8
What a cool idea. I'm hoping this is less heavy than the last one I read.
regina423 chapter 25 . 6/2
So sweet. I really liked the multi POV perspective used to tell this story.
NewTwilightFan chapter 9 . 1/1
Excellent advice, Emmett!
NewTwilightFan chapter 7 . 1/1
What a vindictive, miserable person! Edward didn't react at all the way she expected. He just earned serious points in my book.
NewTwilightFan chapter 5 . 1/1
I enjoyed this snapshot. Edward is persistent.
NewTwilightFan chapter 4 . 1/1
Mike made me smile in this chapter. He seems like a good guy who's making the right sort of decisions. Yeah, growing up ain't easy, but he's realizing what it means to be a man and a dad.
NewTwilightFan chapter 3 . 1/1
That was definitely a surprise! I doubt Edward will give up quickly, but how will he react when he finds out she has a kid?
NewTwilightFan chapter 1 . 1/1
I saw this rec'd on Facebook. Aww, poor Tanya! The multiple Points of View is a great concept. I'm looking forward to more.
dpennell007 chapter 25 . 12/31/2014
Thanks for your wonderful, heartwarming story told in such a charmingly unique way. Stayed up later than I meant to, just so I could finish reading it before I went to bed. I loved it!
Capricorn75 chapter 25 . 12/30/2014
Holy crap, I gotta go brush my teeth before I get a cavity from all that sweetness! What a lovely little fic- thanks for telling me about it. And again, I really like how you worked all the different POVs in :-)
Capricorn75 chapter 24 . 12/30/2014
Dean Winchester? Are you serious with this?! I just scared the cat awake by laughing so loud!
1,970 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »