Reviews for the road this far can't be retraced
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 2 . 1/17/2013
No plans to continue?
Writer-Monkey-Esq chapter 2 . 1/14/2013
I like this - a very interesting play on events... I await the next chapter with interest.
ldqts chapter 2 . 7/31/2012
Love this so far! Can we hope for more?
ampersandand chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
looking forward to seeing where this is going.
KeptinSight chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
Please update
LZClotho chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Keep it up! I like the tenor of this fic. Complex character development is nice to see.
myevilregal chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Please continue! Lovely work!
LOCISVU chapter 1 . 3/1/2012
I just found this!
KittyGetAwayFromTheBlanket chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
Okay, I really, really like this story. See, I've read so many in the last week I covered ALL 5 pages, (that's right folks) ALL 5 PAGES, and all stories (In English anyway) and I;ve come to the decision you must update this one, so it can be new and shiny and blue (not Purple as in read-history) because it's a wonderful-accurate-to-character story and my fear is, you're busy or done and your last update looks to be December.

This worries me. Because i'm falling in :like: (Love would make it worse to admit it, y'know, clean break if I had to) with this story and if it's not updated I will be surely saddened.

So like those Animal Rescue Shows, or Donations to other countries where depictions of saddened faces aunt you with Sarah McLachlan music plays along.. Envision me, a reader desperate for your continuation.

But in all seriousness, please update? :)
Rachel452 chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
I'm intrigued, and definitely awaiting more!
LOCISVU chapter 2 . 1/27/2012
dsfjr1190 chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
I like your Regina. I want her to win in this story.
AliasSpyCrazy chapter 2 . 1/17/2012
Oh I like I like

Very good

Well written and detailed

Loved the dialogue as well

It was awesome

Please update soon
Dashed chapter 2 . 1/8/2012
I like how you tie all the other characters into the fic while still making it flow.

The interaction between Regina and Henry is great, filly with tension and yearning and i like how smart Henry is.

'It was difficult staying two steps ahead; Henry seemed to forever play catch-up with her.'

to me that shows how much he's actually like Regina.
Dashed chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
I love ur fics because the voices of the characters are distinct and true. You gave the Sheriff more respect than i would have, I'm not a fan of him but you sold me on how much he would mean to Regina if only to exist as a measure of comfort.

The descriptions of the environment where just perfect. Enough to give the mood and tone but not to much to overwhelm.

I really loved the Regina and Henrys hug. I wish they would make some effort in the series to show that there must have been a bond in the ten years she raised him.