Reviews for Secrets of the Old West
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2012
Its been a while but hopefully you'll update this story, its great!
Guest chapter 7 . 10/5/2012
Please Please finish/update this story!
AZsgirl chapter 7 . 5/21/2012
Need a little more personal interaction between Callie and AZ to establish their feelings for each other! How is AZ going to get out of this jam without getting hurt! Will be looking for more!
Florencia 1992 chapter 7 . 5/19/2012
Hey there! I love this FF, keep going. I hope they get clouser in the next chapter.

Sorry for my Englih. SALUDOS DESDE ARGENTINA
AZsgirl chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Well worth the wait! Really enjoying this story and looking forward to more! I imagine Mark will not be to inviting to Ari once this story progresses!
Calzonafan123 chapter 6 . 5/14/2012
Nice, hope there is more soon..and possibly longer chapters..
76aria chapter 5 . 5/11/2012
I like your story very much. Please, update soon.
Florencia 1992 chapter 5 . 4/16/2012
Segui que me gusta :)
Chloeismine chapter 5 . 4/9/2012
really good.
GAfan1912 chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
Nice chapter - you seem to be leading in nicely to the next part of the story. Hopefully it's Callie nursing an injuried arizona back to health. Look forward to see how Callie breaks through all the hostility and gets Arizona to talk to her. I'm really liking this story so keep it up.
SuperMagicSmiles chapter 4 . 1/5/2012
Interesting read. Looking forward to more of it )
urockiroll chapter 4 . 1/4/2012
So its definitely a fresh idea, but I think you might be putting a bit too much stock in the horse's abilities haha, but definitely liking the story line and hope to see more of this story :)
Awesomegreys chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
short but good update :) they are finally interacting, understandable the Arizona's hostility bit Callie big heart is already showing!

just a little bit afraid of Mark's feeling of love, will make problems...
AZsgirl chapter 4 . 1/3/2012
Yay Callie will nurse AZ back to health! Mark won't be happy!
Calzonafan123 chapter 3 . 1/2/2012
I'm guessing Ari-is Arizona..