Reviews for Element master
Phildev chapter 1 . 4/22
Honestly, I couldn't get through the first few paragraphs. Proof reading your content is as important as writing the content itself.
whnen in time Naruto and sarkua had kill off susike and took his eyes and put them into Naruto and Naruto had say so susike you think you powerful boy but no I am powerfulthen you and it time to took you powers with me and you sol too mack more powerful then most thout and muslces gower biggleds then most thout and suakra saw it was up to him feel it ans say my lord Naruto you more powerful then most thout and he say sarkua it is sex time my lover now took off you cothers and she do it and sex was no and Naruto mand it his own lover now ,when back home he took both ion and tenten with him too as will tremle too in a fromer gato penhoued Naruto put the grils into bed with him too,
when he get the bounty on the men he took out he had find some had books Naruto keep and then whelpons too and some time he had found the colthers too when back home he opne a cother shop name it fox nights a shop full of cothers he had find and he sell them too, when in his home office he mand it like a libly and bedroom too with a bed to came out too he had sheep on too, he find art too some of woman he keep and the others he sell in th pawn shop he kown too.
with bg muslces like of dragon ball z gohan and his dad and the crowrpicter had and biggles then most had see in him too , when in time Naruto had move form lord sanfaime frimly home to his own now he had buit up money to buit foxhouther inc a bouyhuther inc Naruto had buit to took down bad guys and some time woman too,
Dracoessa chapter 12 . 2/1
Dimwit.
Dracoessa chapter 11 . 2/1
ROFLMAO!
when before he was going on the trip he had ask the vallige can put his home on the missleds for clune up and he put the rales his mom and dad saffies is off limeds and his own too and no patys in it for his home is his . he and jiraiya was going out too. when in the rice couny Naruto and his gril had took out the sound villge and then forund some money in it and other thing too . bing frie to it Naruto find the men fromer office a dske in it some picnes too .
queen-at-d-throne chapter 18 . 1/7
Chapter 1 is bang-on. I love the funny moments but what stuck in my mind was Sasuke turning dust in the wind..hahahaha. Anyway, your plot was not dragging and entertaining. Hope you continue to write more stories..
Are you ten years old or just stupid
Adventreader221 chapter 12 . 12/19/2016
Hanabi just saw the light
Guest chapter 11 . 12/13/2016
before he had going on the job it hand he had living the need monly to pad to keep his falmy home up and running and he had say the ralys I have is sill here so no palying and it sill here for it was my mom and dad home fools he gaving his tema the job to sarkua and her little frider to do.
Guest chapter 4 . 12/13/2016
in other time Naruto had took over and he kill of susike and then he had saruka in bed with him she say I now yous Naruto my lord and lover and boy the 2 had sex with her bodds out to him and sex was on for Naruto big size dick was in her for Naruto had sex with her and her bodds out to him ,when it over and her out Naruto then was it the bouny of suske he then put the eyes of his old foe into him for now Naruto gower more powful then before and saw to it to took suskie powers too and boy he did it ,when suarka too saw him too and Naruto ha the sol of him and put into him now and mucles grow big then most had thout and he say boy think you for your powers and the mony your fuck frilmy are my and sarkua now boy it happing now Naruto had buy out the frilmy home and put his own hemled in for ion tenten sarkua and others Naruto had now ownership is good to see with .
Guest chapter 3 . 12/13/2016
when Naruto move to his mom and dad home he put a men cave office in the fromer home in the back and he had a libly in it and woepls collges buit it up and some art he had find too .
Guest chapter 4 . 11/28/2016
when in other time Naruto was evil and he had kill off suike for his mom and dad bing kill off and see his gril frinder sakrua siting with him thout it was about time too for she handing suikes for try to took her form Naruto and she love Naruto and when in the whipool county Naruto buit his mom former land coundy to power and it over Naruto fuu saruka ion tenten and some grils form the clound had sit in Naruto own thoren room with sakrua a sheelp by him and ion on top himwith his big long dick in her and the others had be now his woman now ,he then took out the teen tilds out and having both starfire raver by him he then kill off robin and had his hend on the wall like others too like his exsie tema meber and shilkand choedsz and others who get no nauto bad sild too
Guest chapter 2 . 11/28/2016
when he get the bounty on the men Naruto took out he sold the wehoples he find and the tools too ,when in the vaillger the ione one had say Naruto both you mom and dad own some of the shop back when it was sill slmaer then it was and do why you do now and he did he buy some playcards mand of seel and 2 new swords and some lion steed glovers like clwes to clmied up the hills or woods too and some thief tools he need to unlokre thing too .