Reviews for Element master
greg1becca2 chapter 9 . 6/13
kin
my 2 guys chapter 11 . 6/5
that was good keep the chapters chapters coming
my 2 guys chapter 10 . 6/5
my 2 guys chapter 3 . 6/1
my 2 guys chapter 2 . 6/1
my 2 guys chapter 1 . 6/1
that was good keep the chapters coming
with the mob boss dead Naruto zabuza and his dather found more mony and took it all from the gato inc and used it for thamfls to live on zabuza used his new monly and his new shipto live on and Naruto used his for some new art in his home and some new buils he and zabuza woik ig with a bony hatering inc the 2 had name it arfe them slfes to own and on the top frool is a bar and some libay 2 hadused with woiking with .
Naruto move his family home to the whiopool couny has will all the mony too and other family stuff too and then buit up his own couny wth sakrua his own stand and lover she marring him as will Ion and tenten fuu and the clund ninja who has maring him too each of the grils had power naruot like and each of them help him ran the coundy and some of his buissles like bouny hathering and other inc too in his new catherd he was in bed with sakrua and tenten with them with cothers off too and Naruto had saruka on of top him and tenten by him kiss him and the bed room in night time red and blcka too .
when the job is over Naruto found a wolf cub he name it jet lee and the fox gril danny lee the piay was Naruto tema and his own helps when he woking with as tsume hads the dogs in her failmy .Naruto than buit a wolf like home for jet to live in and the fox one too for he found some more fox like kids who live in the wood lands some of them bothers finn finn the ords his bother fackine and the other one truck and the goup little sister sord ford and her twin mimd roy the yoing and yod twins he help with . the wolf had a bother name cro han ford a red and blcke one who naruo had a war with and won .