Reviews for Harry Potter and the Unexpected Blessing
aldigomez2 chapter 1 . 2/22
por favor continua con la historia es muy buena, hay muy pocas asi de harry en las que sea padre adolescente me ayudarias a encontrar otras?
guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2014
I hope up date soon
bigman77 chapter 2 . 4/19/2014
I think Harry and Sophia should have twins, a girl and a boy, Harry, takes the one and Sophia takes the other, doing this would make your story even more unique. Maybe Sophia's family doesn't want Harry around her because he got her pregnant, but they also don't want to deprive him of the responsibility his decision to "Experiment with Sophia" creates (Harry's magic may also have something to do with him being able to keep his child). P.S. Please Return to update this story, The uniqueness of this idea intrigues me.
Silver Dragon Master chapter 2 . 3/21/2014
you should update
20Chloe02 chapter 2 . 1/21/2014
It's a shame you stopped there; this was really good.
ourfandomhp chapter 2 . 12/25/2013
Oh my god I love this story and concept so much! Will you ever continue? this would be so amazing. Just let me know please!
Izzy berni chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
I love this story why did you stop. I mean it is really unique and I woul've loved to know what would the wizarding world reaction be to harry having a child.
RobstenCathy1 chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
You know, Jules, that's your name, right? You disappeared all of a sudden, that's so creepy. Do finish what you have started! Please update Bella Hale soon. It's been, hell, THREE years, oh jeez. Three freaking years without any updates, without and explanations from you. Do you even have a twitter account? How are we supposed to keep up w you? You left us hanging.. Please finish Bella Hale, and the rest of the stories that are WIP. That's all we ask for, please?
Amyb11 chapter 2 . 2/19/2012
Twins would-be great...when They get older They can be beaters like their uncles:) but one beig a girl lol
Dazzled By Edward 205537 chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
i really likr it but when r u gonna update bella hale. i really love that story. but update both soon!
hope for eternity chapter 2 . 1/30/2012
This sounds really... interesting. Hahah. Update soon? Oh and could you *hopeful smile* maybe update Bella Hale soon, too? :)
yippiekayay chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
hmm. I like it. she has a Bella-esque attitude!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Wow! LOVE this chapter! *U* Sophia's even more endearing now, and that's a huge feat in my book! *U* Rock on! Absolutely awesome! The Parseltongue with the snake was SO COOL! *U* Wonderful work! *U* Rock on!
Rebecca Calzone chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
I like Sophia, she's very kind
Little Old Anonymous Me chapter 2 . 1/19/2012
Awesome! They're so cute :) Please update soon!