Reviews for To Recollect the Future
wow! an amazing story. I still wonder what Sirius wrote and if Harry still has that with him. So many emotions in the end. Thank you for writing this!
ak chapter 11 . 5/3
This is at least my second time through the story, & wanted to make sure I've said: Thank you for writing! I love this story.
TamariChan chapter 6 . 5/4
Rereading this fic. The scene of Harry in the clearing has lingered with me since I first read this years ago. A beautiful chapter.
silyKat chapter 11 . 5/4
Really really love your strory ! Thank you
bkerrmom1 chapter 11 . 4/23
Love this story sooooo much !
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 1 . 4/2
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
Heiress to thantos chapter 1 . 3/31
This was really lovely. It actually seemed more realistic with the growing Father/son bond between Severus and Harry. A lot of the ones I read like this usually rush their relationship but I loved the humor and feelings behind it. Well done.
Niknakkitkat chapter 11 . 3/28
Oh wow i really have so much love for this
retired10 chapter 4 . 2/27
I absolutely love your writing! Love your characters, story plots, everything! Thank you very much for sharing your incredible talent.
Katiewalters chapter 11 . 1/18
I loved every bit of this! Thank you for writing it!
My joyous reaction to this story was expected, but still welcome.
My 2nd reading. I noticed one problem with this chapter. Snape should not have snake-bite scars from the future. You already mentioned that Harry does not have his blood quill scars from the future.
Sharklist6285 chapter 1 . 1/15
Aaaaahh I love this story so much. I want to see more of Severus taking care of Harry in this world
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2017
This warms my heart every time I read it. Am re-reading during New Years Eve, in hopes of starting off next year happy! :D
SusanMarieS chapter 10 . 12/23/2017
reread. this is still wonderful