Reviews for To Recollect the Future
Katiewalters chapter 11 . 1/18
I loved every bit of this! Thank you for writing it!
My joyous reaction to this story was expected, but still welcome.
My 2nd reading. I noticed one problem with this chapter. Snape should not have snake-bite scars from the future. You already mentioned that Harry does not have his blood quill scars from the future.
Sharklist6285 chapter 1 . 1/15
Aaaaahh I love this story so much. I want to see more of Severus taking care of Harry in this world
Guest chapter 11 . 12/31/2017
This warms my heart every time I read it. Am re-reading during New Years Eve, in hopes of starting off next year happy! :D
SusanMarieS chapter 10 . 12/23/2017
reread. this is still wonderful
onyx chapter 11 . 12/15/2017
I've read the last chapter very slowly, didn't want it and the story to end, because sadly no new one might follow, as you are silent since 2013 ...
I like your kind of view
thanks a lot for sharing and especially for finishing.
Reader-anonymous-writer chapter 5 . 10/25/2017
If Horcruxes remember Harry, does Voldemort remember the future?
You owe me a new set of robes Fine. Just next time you doubt size of something, like basilisk, ask for a memory.
Sirius acting oddly... Is he wearing the locket? No, it's under his pillow - Severus is very observant.
Nice War-Severitus.
Thank you. Good day, good night, and good luck.
The Hope Lions chapter 11 . 10/9/2017
Wonderful story. I especially liked how everything didn't change, just one thing. Just one thing got better. It was wonderful.
Guest chapter 11 . 9/17/2017
Love this
Lia chapter 11 . 7/29/2017
I loved it! Heartwarming, clever and so much more satisfying that the ridiculous epilogue of the DH.
An open ending for grown_up readers, not a 18 years old boy marrying his first crush and getting three kids with dead people names. Ugh! And eww!
Well done!
GuLaLi561 chapter 11 . 6/21/2017
This is super sweet. Twisted parallel world and oh how I love the adoption part and Neville thanked Snape's part.
Such a great plot and beautifully written :)
Griffinsly chapter 7 . 6/9/2017
More more time to come back to your old friend
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2017
We are here again. Would you consider creating more adventures to your stories ?
Guest chapter 11 . 6/3/2017
Very nicely done! I really enjoyed it. Thank you for the time and effort that you put into this story!