Reviews for To Recollect the Future
Love this
Lia chapter 11 . 7/29
I loved it! Heartwarming, clever and so much more satisfying that the ridiculous epilogue of the DH.
An open ending for grown_up readers, not a 18 years old boy marrying his first crush and getting three kids with dead people names. Ugh! And eww!
Well done!
GuLaLi561 chapter 11 . 6/21
This is super sweet. Twisted parallel world and oh how I love the adoption part and Neville thanked Snape's part.
Such a great plot and beautifully written :)
Griffinsly chapter 7 . 6/9
More more time to come back to your old friend
We are here again. Would you consider creating more adventures to your stories ?
Very nicely done! I really enjoyed it. Thank you for the time and effort that you put into this story!
Lovely!
laelruin chapter 11 . 5/12
I seriously, really loved this story! It was totally epic!
L
Scout chapter 11 . 4/28
Hello,
I just want to say that this story was absolutely phenomenal. I read it in one sitting and it's nearly 4 AM now and I'm actually going mental.
It was so sweet-how their relationship developed. I want to thank you for this touching story.
Keep up the good work!
Scout
Questionable Answers chapter 11 . 3/28
cute. i like that you didnt include monotonous details in the writing, but it was a bit hard to follow some of the jumps. thumbs up overall.
Angelic Snowdrop chapter 11 . 3/24
Love love love this Severitus! Harry and Snape were honestly such likeable characters here—you managed to capture how human they are with their flaws and strengths. I adore how they grew to lean on one another, and Harry calling Snape 'Dad' is pretty far fetched from canon (although I can see it happening if your storyline WAS canon) but made me squeal. Thank you for this fluffy fic!
SusanMarieS chapter 11 . 3/10
loved it. Thank you
smiles2go chapter 11 . 3/8
Novel concept, best time travel fic i've read in HP fandom!
Relena Duo chapter 11 . 3/8
Absolutely loved it! Even if your overly descriptive way of portraying the food did put me off a couple times.
Still, it was good.
A highly satisfying ending, thanks for sharing! :)