Reviews for To Recollect the Future
Blueberry Babe chapter 10 . 5/7
Great story Once again. Thanks.
dianaanne chapter 11 . 4/5
Does he do it? I am hoping there is a sequel.
Whowantsout chapter 11 . 1/26
It really was a great story, but almost too short. it was so compacts and fast paced that it felt like you were skipping over important events/moments. Was there any point at all with the sirius part? Like, Im glad that it wasn't longer than it had to be... but i would have welcomed it in this case. ending was a bit anticlimatic. Can we talk about the last sentence tho? ;( My heart melted
Outstanding
Animorphgirl chapter 11 . 1/12
Very well written! The evolution of Harry and Snape’s relationship is sweet, although I sort of wish it hadn’t come at the expense of the others. The ending was a bit surprising, but creative. Good job!
Kushka chapter 11 . 1/4
Great story
Sleepyhawk502 chapter 11 . 12/29/2020
Great story! Thanks for sharing!
lizyeh2000 chapter 11 . 12/26/2020
Loved your story , now favourited!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2020
Such a brilliant story! Your writing is amazing :)
guest chapter 11 . 12/20/2020
I'm not good at gushing and certainly couldn't say anything original about this fic, but you have my most sincere congratulations for producing one of the best on the site. Almost all of it rang resoundingly true.

Everything was excellent: Plotting, characterization, pace, many nice (in the old sense: keenly discerning) details of speech and scene, all contributing to a whole that was very well and economically written. Saying much in relatively few words is a rare and precious quality, and I thank you.
flight9 chapter 11 . 12/8/2020
So beautiful!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/24/2020
I can not express just how much I love rereading this fic. It's so simple and effective, no embellishments, no fancy wording just. AAA

Thank you for making me happy, to your past self, from me, in the present
Ferm chapter 4 . 11/19/2020
I love the protective gargoyle thing and the comparison with Snape. Loving the story so far, as well as your characterisations.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 10 . 10/15/2020
I will await the information on what the time travel actually managed to do as it's promised in the next chapter and this is already complete so that's great. I'm confused though in the time travel they did essentially destroy the horcruxes except it never got late enough so voldemort's snake wasn't one so that didn't happen so the number is off but also they didn't do anything with his spirit that was conveniently locked up so not a horcrux in the sense of in an item but it is still his spirit so the traveling back to the future also doesn't really make sense either.
Steve-Arkarian chapter 8 . 10/15/2020
A couple things with this chapter as well even though I still liked it. First the locket was not a Black heirlooms at least in Canon I know it can be different in your story he used the Slytherin locket specifically also as a mark to his heritage of being of Slytherin blood. Next and the biggest issue I have with this chapter is Sirius was cut fairly good across the wrist and at least I think it was the rest and Harry rubbed that and was looking at a nick on his arm as well I believe later but neither of them died. They got those cuts from the daggers that were infused with basilisk venom which not only destroys horcruxes but if you get even a drop on you will eat away at you and kill you it is one of the deadliest poisons there is and they were cut with daggers that were infused with it ergo they were very much also infused with poison when they were cut yet again they weren't hurt they didn't die and no Phoenix tears were needed to save them. Lastly as a speculation Harry points out what if you need parseltongue to get the ring and Dumbledore managed without it but it would have been much easier if he could speak the snake language which helped guard the shack that the ring was in so it's feasible but it would have been a lot of help instead he is going to hope what he's trying will work and not just kill Harry. Which I don't think it does cuz this has enough chapters left in it and I can't say for sure because I have read this before but it's been a while. So yeah love this chapter still and the whole story so far but really big issue of being stabbed with poison things.