Reviews for Becoming Vernians
rmismine chapter 10 . 6/3
Please write a sequel! I loved it!
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 10 . 2/1/2014
loved it
Sabiq chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Cool
TKB17 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
I just watched this, and one of the things that I saw and you didn't mention is the currency used. Not that I'm really critisizing or anything, cause she says it kind of fast, but I thought it was an interesting fact with sharing.

Ahem.

Anyway, Hannah mentions that the cost will be 5000 króna (plural krónur) which is the Icelandic currency. It's something like $40 an hour.

Love the story, by the way. You've done a great job of not only keeping everything in charecter but providing a new and interesting spin to things. (this is posted under chapter one, cause that's what my little fact relates to.)

Thanks for posting,
TKB17
Night-Weaver369 chapter 10 . 2/26/2012
I am curious as to see if you're going to do a Journey 2 companion to this. I don't really care for Vanessa Hudgens, at all. So to see Emmie in there would make things a bit easier.
krenee321 chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
idk if youve seen the sequel. but i definitely think you should write one that involves emmie and sean :)
Ilivluv chapter 10 . 2/25/2012
Idk if ur busy but if not u should rite s equel about him and emmie and their adventures:) I love this story and I don't want it to be over:) juz a thought!:)
Cwarnic93 chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
Ooh. I like Emmie's character :)

Excellent story!

Very well written as well! :D
Guest chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
Love it thank you so much made my day a lot better :) thankyou
Night-Weaver369 chapter 9 . 1/30/2012
Josh Hutcherson... He deffinitely got hotter in the last few years! If you've seen the Hunger Games trailer, he's like fine chocolate. This chapter was so cute!
momorocks101ful chapter 8 . 1/29/2012
Interesting story I hope you us the next film as a sequel
Night-Weaver369 chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
love the update, love and boys are crazy, if you ever need to talk, I am a very good listener. I'm not trying to be creepy or anything, just helping out in any way I can.
AnaleighJames chapter 8 . 1/25/2012
Love the new chapter it's fantasic thank you for updating again :)
pearlsofjune chapter 7 . 1/22/2012
Update soon please:)
hi chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
Great story, love it. Have you seen the preveiw for the second movie? Its called Journey 2 : mysterious island. I hope I got the name right. See you next time