Reviews for Why It Wasn't My Fault
ferret assassin nin chapter 1 . 1/15
Ah, it is so hilarious to read this. I seriously think that this story and the images that go with it, including the extremely scary Ishiah...the very, very scary Ishiah, will always stay permanently engraved on my brain. Thank you for the laugh! I've absolutely loved this story!

ferret nin
sohrem666 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
This is pure comedy. I fell off my bed laughing so hard I nearly broke my iPad.
lady voldemort2005 chapter 1 . 10/25/2012
Just finished reading Chimera and Basilisk and just would like to say you got Michael's voice down pat. Love the story.
SupernaturalGeek chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
That was hilarious. Poor Robin, and poor Ishiah, although I can't help smiling at the fact it's quite sweet Robin's first thought was to go straight to him and even sweeter that Ishiah initially panicked something really was critically wrong with Robin.

Everyone's voices were completely in character and I really enjoyed the whole thing. I'd love to see more stories that crossover like this, especially with Robin and Ishiah involved :)
kooie chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
The Korsaks and the Leandros together! First time I've found this and it was great! Hope you decide to mix them again in more stories
Obi the Kid chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Ah! Combining 2 of my favorite series for a hilarious crossover. Brilliant! Great job with Misha's voice too. You have him down perfectly. Nice work!