Reviews for Mothers
DarkSecretWaterbender chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
Oh... wow. I love it.

Only thing is- Haru's mom is still alive. We saw her in episode 106, "Imprisioned."
Digi-fanCatt chapter 1 . 7/14/2013
Ok, now that leave only Toph and Chit Seng not grieving. Cute. Or um... Sad? Sweet?
Lunatique chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Very odd bit of synchronicity, and OMG what happened to Haru's mom since we saw her in the show?! It's a nice jab at the way mothers are MIA in the show, and I liked the different ways everyone expressed their grief. And poor Aang, to have your birthday be the date of your mother's death. :( I'd kind of like to see his friends put together a birthday party for him and tell him it's okay to celebrate despite the pain.
charlotteicewolf77 chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
so sad! but i enjoyed reading it!
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
GEEZ, PEOPLE! Quit coordinatiing death dates!

As depressing as this was - I'm sure - supposed to be, I actually had a hard time not laughing at the absurdity of all these people dying on the same day. Also, I'm pretty sure Haru's mom is alive.
U.O. Zyzpm chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
The coincidents are a bit much but I 3 angst and the sime Zuko-angst was amazing. He last line was brilliant too 'cause I never thought about Aang's parents. Keep writing :)
TurquoiseHeart15 chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Aw man u shuda continued this! It was a good start :)
zukosbiggestfangirl chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
WAHHHHH!

sorry...overemotional fan here...

WRITE MORE? PLEASE?
FairladyZ2005 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
Not bad for your first Avatar fic. The premise of absolutely everyone losing their moms on the same day feels like overkill though and a bit coincidental, maybe if it was just Katara, Aang, and Zuko it would have more impact. I really like the sad ending though with Aang, very touching and unexpected since we never learn anything about his parents in the show. That feels like the real heart of this story to me and you might want to focus on that part a little more. I also liked the image of Katara loudly washing the clothes, it stuck in my head as a vivid image. This fic could also use a spelling check when you get a chance. Keep writing! I look forward to reading more of your stuff.
TaangFan chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Very sad. But interesting!
thesecondringbearer chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
I was just thinking today about all the characters in this series with Mommy issues, so I was pleased to find a fic about it. This is a very auspicious start.

One question: Wasn't Haru's mother alive during the series?